Chapter 9- Deadly Forest

"There they are!" Stephen said as the group walked in.

Bea stood up and came to hug her friend when her eyes landed on the red haired beauty. Von was absent minded looking around the bowling alley.

"Hey everyone!" Innana said. "This is Von, Sav's best friend and her nieces and nephew."

"Hi, I'm Kyran and this is Donn and Umi." The little boy said pointing at his siblings.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Stephen, this is Bea and the guy sitting over there is Forest." Stephen said.

"She's so cute." Bea said. Innana thought she was referring to the baby but it was actually Von. "Hi, I'm Bea."

"Von. Screw me if I'm wrong but haven't we met before?" The vampire said and smiled.

"I don't think so." Bea said. Savvina just scoffed and rolled her eyes at the exchange.

"We are playing teams so Innana and Savvina can be captains then we'll get our shoes." Stephen said.

"Sure." Innana said.

The human and the demon stood looking at everyone seated.

"Von." Savvina called.

"Bea." Innana said

"Stephen."

"Forest." Innana said and Savvina glared at her. The human just shrugged.

"Kyran."

"Donn."

"Ok let's get our shoes and have some fun."

They all walked to the booth to pick their shoes. Innana was walking when Savvina dragged her back. "What?"

"Why did you pick him."

"Because you weren't going to do it obviously-"

"There is something suspicious about him. The way he's been looking at you. I want at least 6ft between both of you. Got it?"

Innana rolled her eyes. "Ok daddy." She said and walked away swaying her hips, a smirk plastered on her face.

They all got their shoes except for Bea who came prepared. Then they took their seats. Von and Bea, Innana and Savvina with Stephen on her other side and Forest on his other side. The kids sat beside Von.

"So heads or tails for who goes first." Bea said.

"You can have heads since you give them."Savvina whispered to Innana making the human blush.

"Can you people stop being nasty and pick already."

"I'm tails." Savvina said.

Bea flipped the coin. "Heads." She said when she looked down at it.

They played for about 45 minutes and so far Savvina's team was in the lead. The demon had been getting consecutive strikes.

Innana was feeling dizzy and put her head down. "Innana can't take it anymore. Just forfeit." Stephen said when Savvina made another strike.

Innana put her head up and glared at him. She got up, picked a bowling ball and threw it. The ball knocked down 7 leaving 3. One in the middle and two on the left side.

"There is no way you'll make it." Bea said.

"Shut up Bea. You got this babe." Savvina said and Innana smiled.

The human took a deep breath and rolled the ball. It knocked down the two on the left side leaving the one in the middle.

Savvina walked over to her with open arms. "Look." Kyran said.