FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 73

Start from the beginning

Aunt : Radhika.. I did not think that u would have brought up ur daughter like this.. How disrespectful she is!! I don’t want this kind of a girl to my son.. She did not even give respect to our age.. How she talked!! She is asking us to get out of this house nah?? Look.. We will not come to ur house Hereafter.. And u too.. Don’t come to our house doing ur brother-sister dramas.. Thank God.. We escaped from getting such a disrespectful daughter in law..

Uncle : Radhika.. I did not expect this from Shruti.. This is disgusting..

Both of them go out..

Radhika goes and knocks Shruti’s room’s door.. Shruti stops crying and wipes her tears.. She decides not to break in front of her parents..After some time,Shruti opens the door..

Radhika : How dare u do that??He is my only brother.. And now,he broke our relation.. How could u do this??

Shruti : I don’t care..(she said in an irritated tone)

Srinivasan (Shruti’s dad): How could u say so Shruti?? U should have told us later that u don’t want to get married.. But why did u say so?

Shruti : I don’t like that aunt.. And that Aatvik too.. What’s wrong in telling that directly?

Srinivasan : Can’t u see the consequences??

Shruti : Whatever..

Radhika : So.. Nothing matters u other than ur happiness,isn’t it?? U selfish girl.. We pampered u a lot and this is what we got out of it.. A blame on our upbringing.. Get lost from my sight.. Don’t come to me again..

Radhika pulls Shruti out of her house.. Her dad and grandparents stopped her but her mom was determined and she sent her out..

Shruti : I am sorry amma and appa..

Shruti was holding her tears.. She took her scooty and the bag which she packed knowing the consequences..

SCENE-2

She cried while riding in scooty.. She calls Abhi and meets him..

She burst out on seeing him..

Abhi : What happened Shruti??

She tells everything to him..

Abhi : How can a person be like this?? That idiot guy made u  suffer and he is enjoying?? Why did u do what he said??

Shruti : He told about his love,Aarti.. She seems so innocent.. I was feeling pity for her.. She is in hospital as she attempted suicide.. I don’t have any other option.. She loves him.. And her dreams should not be shattered because of me.. If I did not do like this,he will never stand for his love.. Then our parents will get us married..That will affect Aarti.. And I can’t handle a coward like him for the rest of my life..(she purposefully did not say about her love to him)

Abhi : Shruti.. U do have a very good heart.. But u could have told the truth to ur parents nah??

Shruti : If I say so,my mom will again go and tell everything to my aunt.. They will compel both of us to get married.. I don’t want that to happen..

Abhi : Hmm.. Ok.. Forget it.. Everything will be alright soon..

Shruti : I need a place to stay..

Abhi thinks..

Abhi : Can u stay with Ritika??

Shruti : Ya.. All I need is a place..

Abhi : Ur parents will come and take u with them soon.. Wait and watch..

Shruti smiles slightly..

SCENE-3

They reach Ritika’s house.. Ritika welcomes Shruti and three of them have dinner..