Dare#57: Freiza's story Reaction

Android 21: Hello readers welcome back to another dare segment of the Mario Sonic and Goku craziness series  with me 21 as your host. Today We'll be having a reaction from the prince of the universe aka Frieza. He'll be giving his thoughts on a certain story someone has for him. Alright let me
call him. Frieza!!

Frieza: What do you want!!
* holding Mario by neck *

Android 21: You have a dare...and are you trying to kill Mario?

Frieza:*throws him away and whistles*

Android 21: Frieza??

Frieza: Fine....I was but he started it!
..aah! So what the hell I'm I doing this time?

Android 21: You have to react to a story titled" //Code 378_Tinarak story_"

Frieza: hmm.....another reaction........
........I'll pass.

Android 21: What?!

Frieza: I'll pass.

Android 21: What do you mean pass?!
who do you think you are to just decide when or when not to do dares?!

Frieza: I'm my own master now.
Better get used to it.

Android 21: *large reddish aura appears*😡 Just do it!

Frieza: ah! Fine! Where's the book?

Android 21:*throws it hard to his face*

Frieza: oww! Grr...you dare throw it at me?! I'll decorate your body with holes.

Android 21: I'll disintegrate all your cells if you don't read it!

Frieza: .....fine!

After reading it.......

Android 21: How was it?

Frieza: hmmm it was ok. So this Tinaak ...

Android 21: Tinarak!

Frieza: ok....Tinarak meet Natash in her room giving her nightmares and so many other things follow up, her going to see Dr.Ellgus,  her mother getting killed and she transforms and passes out.She later meets the chief priest as another tournament of power opens and the winning universe becomes the home for her and her friends.I think getting to the end there's a part where I knock her out and now she's working for me as I plot to kill that monkey and Vegeta. Hmm...Impressive I must say.

Android 21: Is there anything else?

Frieza: The author hasn't updated yet.
Hm..but I am curious.....I wonder how I'll kill those two saiyans......

Android 21: All you think about is vengeance..isn't it?

Frieza: Those two humiliated me many years ago and ruined my dream of immortality!!! Why shouldn't I hate them!!.........

Android 21 was backing away due to his sudden outburst.

Frieza: But I should thank them......
if not for them I wouldn't have gotten my golden form. A form non of my race have achieved. Alright I'm done.
*leaves*

Android 21: ok viewers that's all for today. Hope you liked Freiza's.......
.uh....eccentric opinion. If you have any more dares you can bring them up. Alright see you later.*waves *