Dare#41: That's my Tails

Good 21: Hello everyone. It seems we got a dare earlier so let's get to it.

Me: What dare is it?

Good 21: *shows me the form*

Me: Oh..... so who should I bring?

Good 21: I'm not sure.....wait why don't you bring Uni?

Me: Who?

Good 21: Noire's younger sister from the hyperdimension Neptunia dimension.

Me: You want me to bring her here?

Good 21: Yeah, unless you got another girl in mind.

Me: ok.*snaps and portal opens*

A girl with wearing a black dress and black hair with twin tails appeared. It was Uni.

Uni: Where am I?

Me: In my dream studio. Sorry I know you might be busy in your dimension but I think your the most capable for the job.

Uni: What is it?

Me: well MathGeekT125 made another dare which is the same as his last one. He's dared someone to flirt with Tails.

Uni: Doesn't he already have a girlfriend or something?

Me: Yes but we're going to change that.

Uni: How?

Me: You'll see.* to 21* 21 use the love potion.

Good 21: ok.

Good 21 goes to Tails and tricks Tails and uses the love potion on him. She covers his eyes and opens them and Tails eyes become heart shaped as he gazes at Uni.

 She covers his eyes and opens them and Tails eyes become heart shaped as he gazes at Uni

Tails: woah..........you're beautiful.

Uni: Why thank you....wait?! What?!
What's going on?

Me: Love potion.

Uni: You used a love potion?!

Me: Yup. Now start the romance.

Uni: eehh...I'll pass.

Good 21: Just do it. Unless you want to be turned into a nice tasty chocolate bar.

Uni: huh?

Good 21: *turns a nearby chair into a cupcake* See?  This is what's  gonna happen to you if you don't do it.

Uni:  0_0!...o-ok!

Tails started bothering Uni. She didn't want any part of this but since she prefers to be harassed than being turned into a chocolate bar she had no choice but to just play along.

Cosmo: Tails! I brought the.................

Uni pretended she was about to kiss Tails buy Cosmo thought she was actually going to do it

Cosmo: Hey! That's my boyfriend tour about to kiss!

Uni ignores her and continues.

Cosmo walks up to her quickly and slaps her causing her to fall down and makes Tails angry.

Tails ( affected by love potion): Why did you do that?!

Cosmo:*Sees something odd about his eyes and knows what it is* Saving out relationship, you're not in your right mind. At least I know how to get you out of it.

~
Me: Is it me or Cosmo found out how to reverse the love effect.

Good 21: I think so, anger is the only emotion that can reverse this so unless Cosmo makes him angry by mabye hurting Uni might work.

~

Cosmo:* to Tails* I'm sorry about what I'm going to do but it's rhe only way.

Cosmo fights with Uni beating her up, pulling her hair to cause Tails to be enrage. He was about to go to them but he collapsed for a while then gets up. Wondering what's going on.

Tails: uh....what happened?

Cosmo:Tails you're back!

Cosmo rushes to him and kisses him happy that he's back to normal causing him to blush.

Good 21: Glad that's over. Uni you  ok ?

Uni:*lying on the ground*You think?!!

Good 21:  Sorry about that* heals her*

Uni: Can I go now?

Me: Yes you can.*snaps and a portal opens*

Uni: ok bye everyone. Oh and author I won't to tell you something that you are.

Me: What is it?

Uni: Nioi buta! * enters portal*

Me: 21 what language is that?

Good 21: That's Japanese.

Me:  What did she say?

Good 21:She called you a smelling pig.

Me: oh.................WHAT?!!! THAT LITTLE SHE DEVIL! When I get my hands on her!!

Good 21:  0_0!

Me: What? I know what you're thinking but that's not what I mean!
Don't get the wrong idea!

Good 21:* laughing*

Me: Why are you laughing?

Good 21: I just wanted to see your reaction....you're funny when you feel embarrassed.

Me:...........

Good 21: At least we learnt a lesson here.

Me: What?

Good 21: No matter how strong love is, anger is stronger.

Me: True. A perfect example of someone is Vegeta

Tails: Why don't I demostrate the anger.

Me: What do you mean?

Tails: 😡Whose the one who used the love potion on Me?!

Me: 21

Good 21: You're the one who told me to do it!

Tails* gets arm cannon* ......

Me: Shit!!!

Tails* chases me*

Me:* runs away*  aah! It was a dare!

Tails: well next time tell me!* fires the cannon*

Me: *dodges and runs*

Good 21: 😓...........that's all everyone. Don't forget to post more dares. See you next time.*waves*