Dare#19: Reaction to Baby Shark

Piccolo: Hello everyone were back after a short break. Ok let's take a look at what dare we have this time.* reads the form* ...ok. nice.....Mario!,Sonic, Goku

Goku: Another dare for us right?

Sonic: So what is it this time?

Piccolo: ImMajinBuu said you should have a look at this video and give your reaction to it.

Mario: Ok.

Piccolo: where's the remote?

Sonic: Beats me...

Goku: *looks for the remote*  I don't see it.

Mario: * looks for it*

Sonic: found it!

Piccolo:* takes the remote and turns on the TV. Ok your going to watch the' baby shark song'

Sonic: Baby shark song?, dosent that sound like for kids.

Piccolo: Mabye, I haven't heard of it but just watch.

[TV displays video]

Sonic: Seriously?

Mario: this is kids stuff?

Goku: I think it's kinda great.

Piccolo/Mario/Sonic*looking at Goku*

Goku:What??

Piccolo: ugh Goku you're a grown man I- I mean grown saiyan for Christ  sake act like one.

Goku: What's wrong with a grown person watching something that's for kids?

Sonic: Nothing it's just.........

Goku: Why? Too embarrassed to look at kids stuff because you're mature now?

Mario: Yes.

Goku: I think the video was Ok.

Piccolo: You're hopeless

Piccolo: You're hopeless. Anyway that's all for today see you next time.

Me:waaaait!

Piccolo: What is it?

Me: I wanted to show you this video and see your reaction to it.

Piccolo: OK but it better not be a baby cartoon.

Me: it's an interesting dance video I saw some time ago and I want to see your and the readers's reaction to it.

Piccolo: OK show it then.

Me* takes the remote and presses a button*

[TV displays another video]

Mario* dances to the music*

Sonic: hm..cool.

Goku: that was interesting, I can't help it but the alien looks like you Piccolo.

Piccolo:😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 grrrrrr!!!...

Mario: Where did that group of laughter come from?

Sonic: Beats me.

*door bell rings*

Goku: I'll get it.*opens door*

Robot: Package for Vegeta from Zoruatrickyfox2.

Goku: huh?...ok.*takes it* Hey Vegeta you got a package from one of the readers.

Vegeta*:comes* what is it?

Goku: Beats me.

Vegeta* takes the package and opens it*.....AAAAAAAAAHH!!!😱😱* throws it away and runs*

Sonic: What's his deal?

Goku: I don't know.* looks at the package* Oh that's why,  it was worms that were in it.

Mario: worms?!

Sonic: eew! There all over the floor, Mario quick! get a broom!

Mario: ok.

Me: ok that's all for now. See you next time. Eew!  Mario get those worms out! Some are under the table!