Dare#46: Eggman Roast

Good 21: Hello everyone. Like what author-chan said last time it appears we have another dare. Let me take a look.*reads the form* Bowser!

Bowser:*appears* What is it..er...what's your name again?

Good 21: I'm Android 21.

Bowser: You're a robot? I thought you were some sort of Egyptian princess.

Good 21: huh?

Bowser: hmm..mabye I should kidnap you one of these days.

Good 21: What?! No way!

Bowser: You think I can't do that? * takes a rope and ties 21 with it* bwa hahaha

Good 21: Nice grip you got there with the rope......but it seems you're missing something.

Bowser: What do you mean?

Good 21: Don't judge a person by their appearance.* Breaks free with ease causing the rope to tear apart*

Bowser: What?!!!...that's a nylon rope, an extremly strong rope!! How'd you snap it into two like that?!!

Good 21: It's for me to know and you to find out. Can't believe we wasted 10 minutes for that. You have a dare today.

Bowser:  I do?

Good 21:  PhoenixMason dares you to roast Eggman.

Bowser: Hm..ok. tell the one who dared me I said thanks. I've always wanted to make that fat ass look like the stupid fool he is.

At a room..........

Bowser: Hey Egghead!

Dr.Eggman: What is it Bowser? And why are you calling me that now?!

Bowser: What? the name suits you.

Dr.Eggman: *facepalms* thought you were smart enough to not call me names.

Bowser: And I thought you were smart enough to beat Sonic.

Dr.Eggman: Hey!!! Unlike your nemesis mine's a pain in the neck. Why haven't you taken over the mushroom Kingdom and beat Mario yet?

Bowser: At least I almost take over the world unlike you whose plans either backfire or something happens at the last moment.

Dr.Eggman: At least I have a brain to think of many ideas unlike you who's stuck to one main aimless dumb plan.

Bowser:At least I'm better than someone who has an IQ of 300 and can't even think of a way to beat his own nemesis. Unlike you I have class, a castle, unlike you who stays in a smelling old lab like Einstein.

Everyone: oooh!!

Bowser: You wanna know why people were really pissed about Sonic 06. It wasn't the game play, it was your new look.

Everyone:

Dr.Eggman: oh so you're roasting me with that over rated mouth of yours.

Bowser: Don't get me started on your appearance, what are you an egg or a total freak?

Sonic: oh snap!!😂

Bowser: Einstein called, he wants his artificial mustache back even though he wants to throw it away.

Mario/Luigi: 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bowser:* shows them a picture* You don't even know how to eat a banana right? You've just disgraced Donkey Kong.  I mean look even he has class when it comes to eating a banana.

  I mean look even he has class when it comes to eating a banana

Everyone:

Goku:

Vegeta: Ok now you're over doing it Kakarot.

Bowser: You know who should be Sonic's real arch nemesis? Gru( from despicable me) he's bald though but he's better looking than you, has a better voice and accent, at least his minions don't blow up like yours.
Go and be done lousy mechanic at new York!

Everyone:

Me: Wow even in a different  universe you're being roasted everyone take a look.

Bowser: Ooh!! You even look worse in that universe.

In Eggman's mind............

Dr.Eggman enters a machine and starts attacking everyone with it.
Luckily our blue hedgehog put a stop to him as he destroyed it.

Me: ok that's all for today. Sonic, guys we have another dare and it's a singing dare so you guys should get ready.

Mario: Another one? Ok.

Me: Yup I'll tell you about it on and you guys should be ready in the next chapter.

Sonic: Ok.

Me: see you guys later.