Dare#15: Goku(MUI) vs Everybody

Piccolo: Hello everyone, welcome back to the Mario, Sonic and Goku craziness series. Let me see what dare we have for today. Wait, where's the form?

A robot enters the room bringing the form.

Piccolo: oh* takes the form and reads it*

Goku: What's the dare Piccolo?

Piccolo: Therealgoku9000 dared you to fight everyone in mastered ultra instinct.

Goku: hmm Ok.

On a large battle arena( similar to the one in the tournament of power).........

Me: ok everyone Goku's been dared to fight each and everyone of you in his mastered ultra instinct . I'll Give him the power to tap into it but it'll take time to go the mastered version. Son Goku...are you ready?

Goku: Do you even have to ask?

Me: Ok the rules are the same as the tournament of power if you fall out of the arena you're out. Ok everyone you may begin and since he has great advantage you guys can use any power up, form or special technique you have.

NOW FIGHT!!

( You can play the music above now)

The epic many against one fight started and Goku instantly activated ultra instinct. Mario ran fast towards him and swung his hammer to hit Goku on the head really fast but the red plumber soon realise he hit nothing and saw Goku dodged the attack, before he could react Goku gave him a strong jab on the stomach seriously sending him flying. Sonic ran and with top speed tried giving him a strong spin kick but at the right time which was within milliseconds Goku caught his leg cancelling the attack and threw him aside as he dodged an eagle kick from Shadow and a dragon kick from Vegeta and beat the two at the same time. Android 18 stood at a distance before using one of her special attacks' infinity bullets' an attack which she fires multiple energy blast which follows her opponents and explodes.
Goku stood there as he dodged the energy blast in slow motion( but in normal time that was 2.0 seconds!!!!)
Android 18 saw the explosions take place behind Goku and the next thing she saw was Goku punching her sending her flying to crash a huge rock. Vegeta flew quickly the saiyan now in ultra blue form about to give Goku a full powered punch but he ducked within seconds and punched him really hard in the gut then grabbed his leg spinning him crazily like a fan and throws him to crash Tien And Krillin sending them out of the ring.

At a tall tower .............
Me: Wow! Three people at once are out!

Master Roshi: make that five

Supreme kai: You mean 6.

Me: huh? When did you?

Supreme kai: he knocked us out before we could even make what happened

Bulma, Daisy, Amy, Peach and Blaze appeared. and we're KO'ED. Cabba appeared a moment later.

Me:Wow! This guy's a monster!*referring to Goku*

~
Piccolo did his special attack. 'Hellzone grenade' while Hit flew fast towards Goku.

Goku (UI)* thinking( hmm..that's one of Piccolo's strongest attacks. Now I have to handle Hit's timeskip techniques and dodge that at the same time.)

Goku manages to dodge the hell zone grenade and counters Hit's timeskip. He gives Hit a 12 hit combo then back kicks him hard shooting him to crash and break through several rocks sending him out of the ring as Goku flew towards the namekian and gives him a flying roundhouse kick seriously shooting him out of the ring.