Dare#55: Questions and more dares

Android 21: Hello everybody. Now that this host thing is back in business
Let's get this over with.

Goku: Hey 21 so you're back with this hosting thing?

Android 21: Yeah, but I can't talk now Goku...there's a lot to be done and right now as we speak Author-chan  is really busy looking at each form.

Me: wow ! They just keep coming....
We have like over 10 forms..that's a lot.

Android 21: Well this book has been growing over the past months since your were in school plus this book is becoming popular.

Me: oh ok.

Android 21: You don't update this book frequently as you regularly do why is that?

Me:Well I've been trying to focus on my new dare book that I made last month. I know some of you guys have seen it but for those who
haven't please check my other book called "HDN+ DBS and OVERLORD: Truth or dare" You can directly go to my profile and get it from there.  Ok 21 can you start this....

Android 21: Alright...* takes forms*
Woah..that's a lot of questions and dares....anyway I know we can get this done. But beware readers this chapter might be very long due to some of the questions and dares but we'll still get this done. Ok first things first...
Chi chi...

Chichi: * comes* yes 21?

Android 21: KamenRiderGaiaooo wants to know about why you think
Goku and Gohan are delinquents when it comes to their behavior at times..

Chichi: Well...All my husband does is training and he hardly does his role as a father making me do all the work. Hmph...at some point I felt like
I was raising three kids!

Android 21: Oh....so that's the challenges  a mother faces?

Chichi: well not all mothers. A have a little advive to share but this goes to the male readers that are single; when you guys marry ,don't be a couch potato expecting your wife to do everything for you, you hear me?!

Me: Yes ma'am!

Android 21: ok next is..Krillin

Krillin:*comes* Hey 21.. how've ya been?

Android 21: Great. KamenRiderGaiaooo wants to know why did you marry 18?

Krillin: huh?!....well*blushes*........
Well...I married her because......She was the right person for me. Back in the Android saga I was the only one who saw the good in her and convinced her to change her ways back when she was evil and after she turned a new leaf well...she grew fond of me and I uh..*scratched back of head* felt the same way...so that's that.

Android 21: ok thank you for your time Krillin.

Krillin: Anytime hehe.....

Android 21: ok next on our agenda is* looks at form* ...ok King K.Rool

King K.Rool: Yeah..

Android 21: PhoenixMason wants you to roast Eggman...

King K.Rool: Who's he?

Android 21: the fat guy over there...
The one talking to Bowser..

King K.Rool: oh alright....

King K room walks over to Eggman and taps on his shoulder...

Dr.Eggman: Yes what do you want?

King K.Rool: ok...well is it me but here's my first issue I don't even know enough about you to diss you. But I assure you, you'll be toast after this roast..