Dare#38: Hando VS Goku Black

Good 21: Hello everyone. Let's have a look on what we have today. * reads form*

Me: What does it say?

Good 21: KamenRiderGaiaooo dared his OC Hando to fight Goku black.

Me: What?!!!

Goku:*comes* Hey guys what dare is it today?

Good 21:* shows him the form*

Goku:

Me: Wow.....is it that serious?

Goku: You saw how he killed me!

Me: That was your android copy that I asked Bulma and Eggman to secretly make.

Goku: I know but how's he going to fight Goku black?!, he's very strong. Even in my god form I struggled fighting him.

Me*snaps and Hando appears*

Hando: Hey guys!

Good 21/Me: Hi Hando!

Hando: You summoned me?

Me: Yeah! Your creator dared you to fight Goku black an evil version of Goku.

Hando: hmm..ok. where is he?

Me: I think he's in the abandoned fighting arena probably just relaxing there.

At the abandoned battle arena.......

Goku black: So... KamenRiderGaiaooo dared you to fight me?

Hando: Yup. And I'm ready.

Goku black: You must be quite confident. Ok let's begin.*gets on fighting pose*

Me: Hey Hando, you sure you're ready to fight him.

Hando: of Course, don't worry about me. I've got this!

Me: ok.

[*Inserts music: Dbz tenkaichi tagtean - firenation]

The battle started and Hando started the fight with just basic but strong fighting techniques. Goku black dodged and block done of the incoming attacks then tried to punch Hando who ducked them uppercuted Goku black sending him sliding back buy quickly regains his senses. The two go for each other again clashing and giving all sorts of attack combinations and it went in for some time.

Goku black: I'm surprise you're not as weak as I thought you'll be.

Hando: I was about to say the same thing.

Goku black:hmm...

Goku black rushes towards Hando and with swift speed tried to punch Hando who dodges at the last moment, grabs Goku Black's arm and throws him away as he got control he turned around only for Hando to give him a powerful roundhouse kick sending him to the ground.

Goku black: Not bad.

Goku black vanishes leaving Hando confused as he appeared behind him and kicks him hard on the back then grabs him and smashes him towards a wall breaking it. Hando comes out and sees Goku black walk towards him.

Hando brings out a sword he was carrying and tries to attack Goku black. He dodges all the slashes, holds the sword and kicks Hando away and breaks the sword with his bare hands.