Dare#34: Android 18's Reaction time

Piccolo: Hello everyone and welcome back to another dare. But before I start........... are you guys tired of me being your host? Please give your opinion in the comment section. Anyway Today we have yet another reaction dare.  18!

Android 18: What is it?

Piccolo: PhoenixMason said you should watch this video and give your reaction to it.

Android 18: ok. What's the video?

Piccolo: Another deathbattle video but you're in it.

Android 18: I'm on deathbattle?

Piccolo: Yup. Come and see.*looks for the remote*.....ah! Where's the Damn remote?!

Android 18: You knew today was a reaction video  so why didn't you keep the remote.

Piccolo: Gr....Goten and Trunks must've misplaced it after watching Infinity war last night.

Android 18: You're their teacher why didn't you teach them how to properly take care of things?

Piccolo: Oh so you think it's my job to teach them good manners and morals?

Android 18:..*laughs*......I guess so.

Piccolo: Excuse me while I look for the remote.

Piccolo: I found the remote.

Android 18: Where did you find it?

Piccolo: On the studio roof.

Android 18: How'd it get there?

Piccolo: No idea but anyway let's watch the video.* presses a button on the remote.

[TV displays this video]

Android 18: Ooh so I won?

Piccolo: it appears so. Ok what you did was a bit heartless,  you beat her up good whike she was screaming in extreme pain send her to the ground them you crushed her head!!

Android 18: I am Sadistic. That I'll admit. You should know me by now.

Piccolo: And upon their analysis it also proves that you absorb more energy better than captain marvel.

Android 18: Yup along with my special power within me.

Piccolo: What's that again?

Android 18: I have an infinite power from an unlimited source which allows me to fight without getting tired.

Piccolo: OK. Anyway that was a great fight. TAKE THAT MARVEL!! You're no match against us!!

Android 18: Are you sure?

Piccolo: Yeah Goku can beat all the avengers no sweat especially with his new form. Ok for thanos I don't think Goku can beat him but mabye he has a chance but I think Beerus can take him on after all I watched a video where he beat Darkseid within a few minutes.

Android 18: He did?

Piccolo: Yeah. I'll show it to you.
[Tv Displays this video]

Android 18: woah he Made HIM Look Like Yamcha and erased the "?'god of apocalypse 'just like that.

Piccolo: Yup. Hey DC fans if you think Darkseid should've won state your reason.

Android 18: ok that's enough for today. See you next time. * smiles and waves at readers*