Dare#2: .......BOO!!😱😱

Me: Hey Goku!!

Goku: What is it?

Me: Zoruatrickyfox2 dared you to scare Sonic.

Goku: hm..ok.

Me: And I have just the idea to scare him.*whispers in Goku's ear*

Goku: .......ok..........ok........*chuckles*................ that'll definitely scare him.

Few hours later at an abandoned house............

Sonic*Blindfolded* :ok Mario what's the big surprise?

Mario: You'll see soon enough.

Sonic*Blindfolded*: Ok are we there yet ?

       Mario leaves and closes the door.

Sonic*Blindfolded*: Mario?.......*takes off the blindfolds* where am I ?

Sonic sees he's in a large dark living room. He sees a dark figure at the distance..........

Sonic turns on the lights but immediately he does that the dark figure is no longer there.....

Sonic: huh?........*turns off light*

Sonic sees the dark figure standing  there....the blue hedgehog turns  the light on and doesn't see it. He turns it off and sees it...turns the light on again....and finally turns it off........
The dark tall figure within the blink of an eye appears in front of Sonic with a scary pose.

Sonic:(😱)Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

The  tall dark figure creepily tries to grab sonic. The blue  hedgehog  makes a run for it and finds the door.

Sonic: Lemme outta here!!!!!...*forces to open the door but can't since the door's locked*......*turns around and sees the dark figure walk towards him* AAAAH!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!GOD SAVE  ME!!!!!!IF IT'S BECAUSE OF SEGA MAKING 06 THAT HAS ANGERED YOU PLEASE FORGIVE THEM AND SPARE ME!!!

👤 (dark figure): * in a dark creepy tone*Your hour has arrived.

Sonic:* kneels down and begs*please!!.....give me another chance!!...*about to cry*

👤(😂):hahahaha!!

Sonic: huh?

The lights turn on and Mario comes out of a room laughing.

Sonic: huh?* gets up*

The figure wearing a hood takes the hood off and Sonic soon sees it's Goku.

Goku: 😂😂hahhaha.....I got you good!

Mario:😂😂 Hahaha!! Did you see the look on his face? Priceless!😂😂 hahahahahahahahaha!!

Sonic: So it was YOU all along?!

Goku: Yup.

Sonic: What was that for?!!

Goku: It was a dare

Me*opens the front door* Hey guys...did my plan work?

Goku: Yup....and he was screaming like a girl too!😂

Sonic: So this was all a setup?!!

Me: Yeah.

Sonic:Wow....you guys really got me...

Me:I'd figure that method would work. The stunt with you turning off and on the light was from a scene I saw in a horror movie called' lights out' I knew something like that would scare you.

Mario: And Sonic what did you say back there? I couldn't hear it well since you were screaming.

Sonic: 😅well uh.....nevermind!!

Me: well it seems we're done here. And we've all seen that the fastest thing alive is a big scardy cat too.

Sonic: Am not!!

Me: hehe..See you in the next dare.