Dare# 21:Bowser VS Dr.Eggman

Piccolo: Hello everyone and it looks like we're on the 21st dare so far!Thank you guys for reading and voting as always. Ahem..ok lemme read today's dare.* reads the form.* Bowser!! Dr.Mcfatass!

Bowser: What is it green guy?

Dr.Eggman: Yes what is it? and stop calling me that!!

Piccolo: Don't they call you that in another dare book? I think in a crossover between hyperdimension Neptunia and Sonic

Dr.Eggman: Really?, you had to make refrence?

Piccolo:It's what I do.

Dr.Eggman: What's the dare you overgrown Yoshi.

Piccolo: I'M NOT A GODAMN YOSHI!!!
........grr....PhoenixMason dared you guys to fight.

Dr.Eggman: Fight? Hmm Ok with my advance technology there no way I'll lose.

Bowser:😡😡😡 GWAR! Are you saying you could easily beat me?!!

Dr.Eggman: hmm...what if I say yes?

Bowser: Oh it's on!! You're going down old man!!

Dr.Eggman: Who you calling old?! I'm in my mid 50's

Bowser: but you sit in that ball of scrap all the time.

Dr.Eggman: I use that' ball of scrap' for faster transportation...something
that tiny brain of yours can't think about.

Piccolo: oooh...😂😂😂

Bowser: 😡😡😡

At a large field...............

Me: ok villains....you ready.

you ready

Dr.Eggman:* in egg dragoon* Yup.

Bowser: Ready.

FIGHT!!!
[You can play the music above now]

The battle started with Bowser breathing large fire balls out if his mouth firing it at Eggman but the evil doctor quickly swings his drill weapon to put out the flames while trying to blast Bowser with his other weapon but the koopa king dodged by jumping very high and with one powerful punch strikes the egg dragoon sending it flying. Eggman soon takes control of himself and swats Bowser away sending him flying and crashing to the ground.

Dr.Eggman: ohohohohoho! Like I said you can't beat me!

Bowser gets angry and turns to one of his deadliest forms( I think from smash bros)...

Giga Bowser: let's see you laugh now.

Bowser runs and with full speed Rams the egg dragoon hurtling it across the field but Eggman gains control and fires multiple missiles at giga bowser causing a massive explosion almost simular to that on an atomic bomb!!

Dr.Eggman: ohohoh!!......How do you like nuclear missiles!.........

The dust cleared and Eggman sees Giga bowser still standing there.

Dr.Eggman: WHAT??!!!!

Giga bowser with angry eyes like a beast runs very fast towards Eggman.

Dr.Eggman: AAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Giga bowser rams the machine like a bull and gives Eggman a serious combo and rips off the drill arm of his machine then grabs the underside of it and hammer throws him shooting him to crash a tree.

Luckily Eggman somehow avoided the impact and shoots powerful lazers at Giga Bowser seriously stunning him. Eggman manages to get close to him beats him up very well. Then finishes him with a full powered blast.

Dr.Eggman: ha How's that?* jumping up in joy*

.......... Bowser was lying on the ground in his normal form.

Dr.Eggman: ha! I win!!!!

Bowser: That's what you think.

Bowser then turns into his dreamy form. Dreamy bowser

Dreamy Bowser: Ready for round 2?

Dr.Eggman: Yup.

Dreamy bowser creates and uses a giant hammer seriously whacking and smashing the Egg dragoon and ribs off the other arm and continues to beat up the machine until the machine explodes!

Dr.Eggman: Noo!!, It can't be!!!

Dreamy Bowser: Hah! Now time to finish this!!* gives a very powerful punch*

Dr.Eggman: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

The machine flies further and crashes a huge rock.

Bowser* turns to normal. *

[ music ends]

Me: It looks like the tables have turned Eggman.You may be smarter than Bowser but don't underestimate the brute strength and that badass raw power of the koopa king. Bowser is the winner!!!!

Dr.Eggman: Noo!!!!

Bowser: hah! It looks like your chances of victory was miscalculated you bald fool.

Dr.Eggman:grr!! How did I lose to you?!

Me: well it looks like we are at the end of this dare. Bye and see you in the next dare.

Bowser: Hey is that Yoshi still gonna be hosting next dare?..

Me: Yeah.

Piccolo: I'M NOT A YOSHI!!!!!!