Dare#51: Kart racing

Me: Hello guys and welcome to an interesting session of the series.
Mario and co get here!

Mario: What is it?

Me: My friend Sam said you guys should have a kart race.

Mario: Nice!

Sonic: sweet! A kart race.

Me: I've  already brought the karts and all that so get ready. Sonic and co get ready too.

At Piranha plant slide...........

Me: Guys were using the courses in the star cup.

Mario: Ok.

Luigi: No I hate that course, now I have to avoid those piranha plants.

Peach: well this course isn't so bad so let's just get ready.

Daisy: let's do this!

Me: ok guys on your mark.....get set....... Go!!

Everybody  zoomed as soon as the signal was given. Mario was in the lead as Wario and waluigi were close to him. Bowser soon passed the two and was now first. He stayed in that position until he was knocked by a green shell by Mario.

Bowser: Arrgh!!! * looks  at Mario as he passes him* I'll get you Mario!!

Mario: wohoo!!!* drives fast*..............
....aiiiiieeee!!!!!* gets hit by a red shell by luigi*

Luigi: Yaha!! Go wege!!

Luigi takes the lead as Peach and Rosalina were close to him. They were soon passed by Daisy who took a mushroom. Knuckles, Silver and Tails were also closing in as Tails threw a
Bob-omb totally knocking everyone aside as Tails passed them along with Sonic, Shadow and Eggman.

Eggman:* in kart* make way losers!!
* gun emerges from kart*

Sonic: Hey that's against the rules Egghead! We're playing my Mario kart rules.

Dr.Eggman: Screw that!* presses a button as gun fires Sonic's kart*

Sonic tries moving to the left and right and different directions dodging the bullets.

Dr.Eggman: I'm going to beat you!

Dr.Eggman didn't pay attention to where he was going as they were driving and he looked straight ahead seeing he's falling in a pit ( the pit near the place you boost in Mario kart 7 while in the sewers)

Eggman didn't pay attention to where he was going as they were driving and he looked straight ahead seeing he's falling in a pit ( the pit near the place you boost in Mario kart 7 while in the sewers)

Dr.Eggman: Aaaaaah!!!!!

* Splaaash!*

Sonic: haha.....happy swimming....