Dare# 13: 7 minutes in heaven

Piccolo: Hello readers I'm Piccolo and I'll be now hosting these dare segments for now. Today...let's see.....*reads form* Hm.....ok. Tails, Cosmo.

Both: Yes.

Piccolo: You've been dared by MathGeekT125 to spend 7 minutes in heaven aaand............kiss.

Tails: huh??!

Cosmo:W-what?!

Piccolo: *reads the form properly* Yup that's it.

Tails: How on earth are we supposed to go to heaven?! I have to be dead before that is possible?

Piccolo: oh it's easy I can send you guys there.

Tails: How?

Piccolo: * raises his hand and charges a ki blast*

Goku: *grabs his hand and directs the ki blast to destroy a window and walls around that.

Me: Oh come on!!! Do you gave any idea how much I'm gonna pay to fix that?!

Goku: Sorry! Piccolo you know there's another way to take them. Why were you about to vaporize them?

Piccolo: I'd figure it was the quickest way there....and hey!! How do you know about this dare?

Goku: I read it while cedrick wasn't looking back in his office.

Me: So it was you that opened the drawer?!!

Goku:..........mabye.

Piccolo: OK So HOW are we going to send these two to heaven.

Goku: With my instant transmission duh!!

Piccolo: oh......but I prefer to send them there with my method.

Cosmo: I've already died once!! I'm not gonna die a second time because of 'you'!

Piccolo: You better watch your mouth young lady!

Goku: Can it Piccolo! You wouldn't like it if you were given this dare and someone lets say Vegeta killed you, would you? Experiencing death a second time isn't easy ya know?

Piccolo: Yeah says the guy who has died 2 or 4 times.

Goku: Hey those were for reasonable stuff!

Piccolo: Yeah like sending Cell to King kai's planet and blowing up with him seems reasonable.....and you could've escaped back to earth within seconds had you known sooner.

Tails: You've died before?!!

Cosmo:Twice?!

Goku:* rubs back of head nervously* 😅hehe.....yup.

Me: guys we have a dare to complete me...we can talk later!!

Goku: ok..Let's go Cosmo and......😲😲😲Aaaah!!!!

Cosmo and Tails:*dead*

Me/Goku*look at Piccolo*

Piccolo*looks at me and Goku*..what?

Goku: We did you kill them?!

Piccolo: Sorry, reflex...

Goku: You finger beamed them on the chest at the exact same spot...how is that a reflex? Even if it was it can't be at the same spot.

Me: Yeah what he said plus that was an obvious lie.

Piccolo: Don't worry, we can use the dragon balls to bring them back I remember we have all 7. That's why I wanted to kill them earlier.

Master Roshi: I used them to come here.

Piccolo: 😲NANI?!

Goku: Yup he used them earlier.