Dare#37: The death of Goku

Good 21: Hello readers and welcome back to another round of the Mario Sonic and Goku craziness series. Let's see what we have today...*reads the form*......oh no............

Me: What is it 21?

Good 21:...............

Me: What's wrong?

Good 21: * shows me the form*

Me: What?!! No he can't!

Good 21: Sorry but it looks like you have to call him.

Me: No, The rules on this book states that no killing of another character is allowed.

Good 21: Unless it a dare. And this is a dare. Sorry but you made the rule.

Me:  but I don't want Goku to be killed even though Goku won't allow himself to be killed that easily!

Goku:* comes* Hey guys..what's up?

Me/Good 21: .............

Goku: What's with all the long faces?

Good 21:  ..........don't freak out but....Someone's been dared to kill you.

Goku: NANI?!....dont tell me it's Frieza.

Good 21: No.....it's Goku black by Therealgoku9000 .

Goku:.........WHAT?!!!!!!!  BUT YOU SAID KILLING IS NOT ALLOWED!

Me: It is if it's a dare. I'm sorry but a dare's a dare. *summons Goku black and tells him he's been dared to kill Goku*

Goku black:Finally......

Black Goku leaps towards Goku and punches him very fast sending the saiyan crashing through walls. Goku barely realized what happened before receiving multiple blows in different directions all over his body sending him crashing to another wall breaking it completely. Goku got up and instantly turns super saiyan blue getting ready to fight Goku black....
His evil counterpart appear and catches him by surprise kicking Goku hard in the chest then uppercuts him high into the air then knocks him down to the ground hard creating a large crater.

Goku (SSJB): aaargh! *looks at Goku black with anger*

Goku black: What's the matter?

Super saiyan blue Goku got up and quickly zoomed to fight Goku black who suddenly turned super saiyan rose and the two started ecchanginh blows but Goku black punch Goku in the chest very hard causing Goku to spit blood as he gave him a right swing kick on the side of his head sending Goku crashing to the ground.
Goku got up only for his right shoulder to be stabbed by Goku blacks pink aura which has taken the form of a sword.

Goku (SSJB): Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!* forces himself to take the ki blade out of his shoulder and kicks Goku black away*

Goku black: Wow killing you was easier than I thought it was going to be this time.

Goku (SSJB): You may have been dared to kill me but I'm not going that easy, not without a fight.

Goku black: Alright...killing you without you struggling would have made this dare boring anyway.

The two continued to fight and fight. Goku black later on had the upper hand and finally exhausted Goku.

Goku (SSJB): You will have to do better than that!!!!* Tries to punch him*

Goku black(SS rose):* vanishes and appears behind Goku and stands him*

* music stops*

Goku(SSJB):...............*kneels down and drops to the floor..............dead.

Goku black ( S.S rose): I did it!! I've finally killed Goku!!!

....

Goku: Should We let him know about that android copy of me?

Me: No. That's all for today. See you next time.