Dare#27: Frieza's Reaction time!

Piccolo: Hello everybody. Hope you're ready for this dare. *reads the form*  nice. Ok I know you're ready for this dare but I'm not so sure about the one who's going to do it. But anyway let me see if I can bring him. He's rude but deadly so I'll see what I can do.

...

Frieza (1st form): What is it namekian?

Piccolo: eh...you've been dared again.

Frieza (1st form): Again?! 😡

Piccolo: This is your 2nd dare so far anyway so I don't see why you should be mad. Plus it's not all that difficult.

Frieza (1st form): fine.......what is this dare or whatever you call it?

Piccolo: well........OmegaBeChillin45 asked you to read a book called ' unpopularity[Tinarak X TOP Frieza]'
and give your reaction to it.

Frieza (1st form): Really? First I have to play some pathetic computer game now this?

Me: Just do it and stop complaining.

Frieza(1st form): Fine.........*mumbles*
I swear I'll kill him if I get the chance.

Me: Did you say something?

Frieza(1st form): Nothing........ ok bring in that interesting book and let me have a look at it.

.....

After reading everything............

Me: Well.....how was it?

Frieza(1st form): well it was great.....but firstly,how dare the author call me an over confident brat?! I may have been full of myself during the tournament of power but that was because most of my opponents weren't all that strong plus they were weaklings. Hah it kinda reminds me of the time I first fought that monkey's son when he was little.

Yes there were some opponents that proved to be a bit of a challenge for me including Jiren who at the begining was way too strong for me but I later beat him with the help of that monkey

Piccolo: Do you have to be calling Goku a monkey all the time?

Frieza(1st form):😡.. ( shoots a finger lazer beam at Piccolo creating a small hole through his chest)

Me: Oh my God!!* shocked*

Frieza (1st form): Now Where was I? Oh yes...my second opinion on the story is.....*looks at me* Author you might want to cover your ears.

Me: why?

Frieza(1st form): Why did you make me OOC(Out Of Character)?!! Like seriously! My species is nothing like you humans who enjoy such acts just for producing offsprings! And..........

Me/Piccolo:*😪😪😪😪😪😪*

Frieza(1st form): Anyway....your story was...great*mumbling* (wow first time I ever said something nice) and keep up the great work. Ok I'm done.
*sees me and piccolo sleeping* 😡😡
*charges finger beam*

*destroys a distant huge rock*

m

e: Aaah!!! Hey!!! You almost killed me!!!!

Frieza(1st form): Sorry.....my hands slipped.

Me: Gr!!....

Piccolo: well that's all. Stay tuned for out next dare and also check out OmegaBeChillin45 's profile and check out her awsome books too. This is  Piccolo signing out. Bye.

Frieze (1st form):  Can you please shut up.

Piccolo: I'm the host you can't tell me what to do.

Frieza(1st form): Careful with your choice of words. The terms and conditions the author gave me prevents me from killing you but that doesn't mean I can't make you suffer...

Piccolo:😨..............-s-s-sorry.......

Frieza(1st form): hehe......that's all people see you next time. And next time give me more dares involving killing won't you?

Me: Oh hell no!!, no one's gonna do that. Bye and see you next dare.