Dare#5: Mario vs Sonic

Me:Hello everyone and welcome back to the Mario, Sonic and Goku craziness series.

Luigi: So what's today's roster?

Me: *takes the form * call Mario and Sonic

Luigi: okaie!

Mario and Sonic: What is it?

Me: SONIc8541 dared you guys to fight.

Sonic: Ok.

Mario: Alright let's go.

In a battle field......

~[You can now play the music]

The two fighters started with Mario running towards Sonic about to give him a serious punch but the blue blur blocked it and kicked him sending Mario flying across the stage but he regained position and landed on both feet. He ran , brought out his hammer and swung it with quick speed but Sonic ducked in time before throwing his hammer away with somersault kick and then gives Mario a reverse spin kick sending him sliding back. Mario darted towards Sonic using both feet to slam him to the ground. Sonic quickly got up and gave Mario a 3 hit combo but the red plumber blocked the third punch and punched him hard in the face sending Sonic tumbling down.

Mario: Come on! Sonic I know you can do better than that.

Sonic: I was just getting started.

Mario: So was I.

The two clashed each other exchanging rapid blows before Sonic ended it with a strong front kick and an axe kick slamming Mario to the ground. Mario quickly got up tripping Sonic in the process. He took his hammer and with full force desended it with speed. A huge cloud of dust burst from the ground. After the dust cleared Mario saw Sonic wasn't there.

Mario: hm?

Sonic: I'm not that slow buddy.

Mario: what?!

Sonic within seconds gave Mario multiple punches and kicks totally putting him off guard and ends the combo with a horse kicks ending Mario falling to the ground.

Sonic*taunting* You're too slow!

Mario: Shut up, this ain't smash bros.

Sonic:I know. What's the matter Mario? You're not as strong as I though you'd be.

Mario: well see about that.

Mario gets up and runs to him pretending he's about to punch him then quickly kicks Sonic in the torso followed by a quick spring kick shooting Sonic to the other end of the battle field. As Sonic gets up he dodges an incoming punch from Mario and does a breakdance kick seriously damaging Mario then grabs him and performs a rapid spin dash throwing Mario into the air, Sonic bounces while in ball form and like a meteorite slams Mario to the ground causing a huge cloud of dust to form with rubble coming out. Mario was out cold.

Me: Sonic is the winner!!

Sonic: Who's the winner? Oh right it's ME!!

Mario*recovers* : ugh! How come I lost?

Me: You may have strategy and power but with Sonic's combination of speed and power gives Sonic the upper hand.

Mario: That's not true. I want a rematch!

Me: hmm.....

Sonic: Yeah let's gave a rematch. I think SONIc8541 will love it.

Me: ok..*snaps *

In a special battle areana(From Super Smash Bros)......

Me: ok you got your rematch as you wanted but this time , the two of you go all out.

Sonic/Mario: Ok.

Me: Ready........fight!

Me: ok that's enough!

Super Sonic: aww things were just about to get interesting.

Fire Mario:Yeah.

Me: look what you did to the other two arenas I paid for.

Sonic*reverts to normal* Oh , sorry about that😅

Fire Mario: sorry.

Me: And it appears your 2nd fight was a tie though. I know you guys were about to start a round 3 but I remember only a 2nd round.

Sonic: Guess we got carried away.

Me: ok. It seems were done here.

Sonic: Nope hey is it ok if I show the readers a dance video I made along with my classic self some years ago?

Me: uhh......

Sonic: Ok here is it! Enjoy!* winks and gives a thumbs up to you*

Me:Wait I didn't say you could! Aargh!

Me: ugh!! Couldn't you do this in another chapter?

Sonic: Nope.

Me: *sigh* Ok. See you guys next time.