Dare#53: Mario VS Sonic VS Goku

Me: Hello everyone it's time for this dare. A fight between the blue blur, the red plumber and the mighty saiyan.

Mario: why so many fighting dares plus who dared this again?

Me: TrinityMason12

Mario: oh.

Goku: hmm...in a matter of fact I knew this was about to happen anyway let's get this done.Don't worry let's play it nice and quick so we can do whatever we want.

Mario/Sonic: ok.

The fight started with Sonic zooming towards Goku and attempting to give him a fast spin kick but the saiyan blocked the attack at the right moment, grabbed Sonic's leg and threw him elsewhere as he dashed towards Mario giving him multiple punches and sent him flying with a roundhouse kick. Mario flew but rolled backwards and landed as Sonic who was also flying did same and landed in an athletic position building up speed within him.

Goku: ok whose going first?

Mario gave him a serious look with a fighting pose (just like in super smash bros) And sprinted at breakneck speed and tried to punch Goku who dodged with ease and looked over his shoulder seeing sonic come straight towards him at full speed performing a homing attack.

Goku blocked but was still being pushed back due to the force.
Sonic rushed towards him the moment he lowered his guard and tried to punch him but the saiyan caught it and gave him a swift jab in the stomach sending him flying as Mario ran towards him performing a
double thrust kick sending him flying but he gain control and landed.

Goku: ok got ant more tricks up your sleeve?

Mario brought a metal mushroom out and used it turning him to metal Mario.

Metal Mario: let's a go..

Metal Mario and Goku exchanged blows for some time until Goku kicked him hard in the stomach sending him flying several miles away.

Sonic boosted and with enough speed managed to punch Goku in the face.
But Goku retaliated with a fast blow and hammer slammed him hard to the ground creating a large crater.
Goku instant transmitted and appeared behind metal Mario and did a Kamehameha wave....it wasn't an extreme one buy it was enough to knock metal Mario out as it reverted him back to normal.

Goku: Phew! That was fun but you guys could use more training.

Mario: Mamamia....

Sonic: *groans*......

Goku: Hehe sorry if I was a bit tough on ya..

Sonic: Don't worry next time will be an improvement.

Me: ok guys see you in the next dare which is a singing dare. Eggman, Bowser better get those voices ready.

Dr.Eggman/ Bowser: Huh??!!