Dare#7: Roshi's Pervert Ban

Me:Hello readers. We're back with another dare. This one's gonna be interesting. Master Roshi.

 Master Roshi

Me: ugh!...... Master Roshi!!

Master Roshi: zzzzzzzzz....

Me: MASTER ROSHI!!!!!!!!

Master Roshi:Who ?! What?! Where?!                   Ah!......oh it's you. What is it?

Me: BeckyRodman dared you to *reads the form* uhh..... you're not gonna like it.

Master Roshi: Just say it!

Me: Fine you've been dared to stop doing perverted stuff for a year. Starting now.

Master Roshi: A YEAR??!!!! WHY?!!!😭

Me: Beats me. I'll take that * snatches the magazine and rips it to shreds*

Master Roshi: Noo!!!!!.....* crying😭*

Me: Don't cry* Tries to calm him down* It's only for a year. Once that's done you can read all the magazines you want.

Master Roshi: Why shouldn't I?! I won't be able to do this for the next 365 days.

Me: Not my problem, anyway aren't you too old for this stuff?

Master Roshi:😡...........😤.

Me:..............S-sorry forget I said that. Bye! * leaves quickly*

Master Roshi: Ah!...6 months gone...6 to go.* cancels the previous month on the calendar with a marker*......*looks at his drawer* mabye a little peek won't hurt*......*opens his drawer but sees nothing*...........AAAH!!!!!!!

me* runs to the room*: What's wrong?!

Master Roshi: My Prizes possessions where are they ?

Me: What are you talking about?

Master Roshi: Fool! You know what I'm talking about! Where's the magazines I keep here?

Me: I burned them.

Master Roshi: 0_0 You what?!!

Me: they're gone! I knew you'd try to do this so me planning ahead I took your porn magazines and burnt them.

Master Roshi: * sighs sadly*

Me: Don't worry you have six months left.

Master Roshi: aaugh!! Don't need to remind me!!

Master Roshi: Yahoo!! Finally!!!!

Me: oh it appears the one year is up.

Master Roshi: Finally!! I can continue my desires.

Master Roshi runs down the hall but while running Master Roshi got sprayed in the face and it got into his eyes.

Master Roshi: aah!! I can't see* walking around while rubbing his eyes.*

While walking he tries to look for the door to the washroom to clean rinse his eyes.

Android 18: Talking to krillin*

Master Roshi: aah..this spray hurts!... where's the door knob?

Android 18: * turns around and gets startled*

And this happens.....

Android 18: 😡😡😡😡

Android 18: 😡😡😡😡

Me: uh oh.....

Krillin: 0_0

Android 18* beats up master Roshi*

.Master Roshi: AHH Ow!! Ow!! Ow!!!!!

MY LEG!!!!!

Me: ouch! Gonna need a senzu bean for that. Remind me not to get on her bad side.

Krillin: *nods*

Me: That's all folks. See you in the next dare. Krillin quick give him a senzu bean