Notice- I'm back!!

Dream studio........

Sonic:*sigh*...it's been 3 and a half months since we did anything here.

Goku: well that's because Cedrick's not here.

Good 21: He's in a college in  high school.........it's boring here without him.

Me:*comes* Hey guys I'm baack!!!!

Sonic/Goku/good 21: Cedrick!!!

Me:So what's been going on while I'm gone?

Sonic: Nothing interesting, but while you were gone I was busy watching new movies and looking at the trailer of new movies coming next year.

Me: oh, movies like?.

Sonic: captain marvel,  shazam and others.

Me: ok.

Good 21: So how's high school ?

Me: schools ok, learned new things, witness serious incidents and at some point the place's hell.

Good 21:What subjects do you learn?

Me: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, a whole lot of other stuff, some interesting others can either give you a headache or bore you to death.

Good 21: I don't think what you learn is difficult.

Me: What do you not difficult? Take physics for example,  you have to memorise countless equations and use them in solving questions, learn calorimetry, kinetic theory of gases, circular motion,simple harmonic motion and others.

Goku: wow school really does torture your brain at some point.

Good 21:  It's good you know all this though.

Me: You have any idea how complicated those are?, why did I even ask, you're  an android.

Good 21:.....

Me: enough with school, now lemme tell all those who  missed this book that I'm officially back from hell ( aka school) to spend the holidays and continue what I left off 3 and a half months ago, so start making dares you have been waiting to make and stay tuned to watch the 2nd episode of the craziness show which is a Christmas featured story you will love and also some great Christmas songs.

Goku: Nice.

Me: oh and I'll also complete any dare that was made before I do that. See you guys in the next dare and hope you have a great time this month.