Dare#22: Goku VS Dark Sonic

Piccolo:Hello readers. It's your namekian host here! Let's see our 22nd dare.* reads form* Goku...

Goku: What is it Piccolo?, And why am I the only one doing most of the dares here?

Piccolo: I dunno, the readers love you that's why.

Goku:*sigh*.....what dare is it?

Piccolo:Mephiles_The_Dark dared you to fight Sonic in his dark form.

Goku: Dark form? Sonic has a dark form?

Piccolo: Yes aka Dark Sonic.

Tails: Goku's going to fight dark Sonic?!!

Piccolo: Yup.

Tails: That's gonna be difficult you see Sonic only turns to that when he's experiencing extreme emotional pain and soon becomes blinded by rage so I wonder how you're going to do that.

Me: Yeah Goku has to kill someone he loves for that to happen and Goku doesn't do that. So how are we going to do that?

Tails: I have an idea!, I can make a clone of myself and let's say something happens and Goku kills the clone in front if Sonic, that'll trigger his dark form mabye.

Piccolo: OK. Let's do that.

Tails makes a clone of himself and hides.

Few minutes later.......................

Sonic* relaxing and watching TV*

Tails(clone): GOKU PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU STOP!!!!!

Goku: No mercy for you!!, I'll end your life here and now.

Sonic: huh?!!* goes to the room* Goku what's going on?!

Goku: Your fox friend here has really pissed me off now I'm going to end his life.

Sonic: No you can't!, please forgive him!

Goku: Sorry....* punches Tails (clone) extremly hard*

Tails (clone)* drops dead*

Sonic:😲😲😲.......T-Tails!!!* kneels down in front of him.....you!..........
..................* deep voice* you'll pay!!!

Goku: G-guys I think he's turning to the dark form now

Knuckles: uh oh!

Sonic was in one of his strongest forms. Dark Sonic

Goku* gets in a fighting pose* Ok let's start

Piccolo: oh I forgot to say this earlier. You can't transform in this fight.

Goku: Wait what?!!!

Piccolo: Sorry it's part of the dare.

Goku: It's ok. This will make this challenge interesting besides I don't think fighting Sonic in this form is gonna be that hard.

Knuckles/ Piccolo*looks at each other then back to Goku*

Goku flies towards Sonic to try and punch him but within an instant the dark hedgehog catches the punch.

Goku: What?

Dark Sonic within the blink of an eye punches Goku on the face real hard and gives him series of fast punches, so fast it can't be seen clearly and ends it with a powerful breakdance kick.

Goku gains control of himself as a huge dark aura covers dark Sonic.

Goku: wow! He's much stronger than normal.

Knuckles: That's because he's being powered by the negative energy of the chaos emeralds.

Goku: Ok. Let's make this quick, his eyes are starting to creep me out....oof!!

Dark Sonic with super speed and without warning punched Goku on the cheek and beats him up very well giving him super hard kicks here and there, Goku didn't even have time to use instant transmission to avoid some of the attacks. Dark Sonic beat up Goku very well and was no longer able to fight. Piccolo and knuckles had to hold Dark Sonic as he was struggling to free himself and try to kill Goku.

Knuckles: Sonic! Chill! He's has enough!

Piccolo: Yeah you can stop now!!* trying to hold him*......this won't work!.........PARALYZE BEAM!*

Piccolo uses one of his special techniques and paralyzes Dark Sonic so he can't move.

Knuckles: woah! What did you do to him?

Piccolo: I used paralyze beam, with this technique he can't move.

Dark Sonic* breaks free from paralysis shortly after*

Piccolo: What the f**!!

Knuckles: ok we're dead.

The two try to hold Dark Sonic as he tries to kick Goku.

Knuckles: Sonic stop!!!

Tails (real one): Sonic it's OK stop! I'm not dead that was a clone.

Dark Sonic:....................................*turns back*..........Tails?

Tails: Yes it's me Goku never killed me.

Sonic: oh...............sorry about that.

Goku: Ow!...never knew your dark form is that strong.

Piccolo: Everybody's dark form is powerful. Take me for example I'm the evil half of kami.

Me: And Goku black.

Goku: Don't you dare mention that name! I don't want to be reminded of that guy.

Me: ok. That's all guys see you later for the next dare which is for the so called prince of the universe, the ugliest alien in the Galaxy.

Goku: Frieza?

Me: Yeah the guy with the ugly face and horns of a bull.