Dare#30: That's my Cosmo!

Piccolo: Hello readers and welcome for another episode of the Mario,Sonic and Goku craziness series. Let's get on with the show shall we? Ok. Goten can you come here.

Goten: What is it Mr.Piccolo?

Piccolo: You see that jar with some funny odd pink substance over there?

Goten: Yeah?, what is that?

Piccolo: You see...uum......that's the liquid form of cotten candy.

Goten: Mr. Piccolo I'm 7 not 4.

Piccolo: Shoot!.....ok that's strawberry juice the author told me you should drink it.

Goten: As a dare?

Piccolo: Yes.

Goten: I'm not sure. Mom told me not to take sweets without her permission.

Piccolo: well screw that! This is a dare by the author. Not an official one though.

Goten: ok if you say so.* drinks it*

Cosmo*passes by*

Goten:😍

Sonic*pass by*: uuh..Piccolo what is that pink thing Goten just drank and why's his eyes red instead of black?

Piccolo: It's a love potion the author got from someone in Mario's universe I think he's called kamek.

Sonic: why does he need a love potion?

Piccolo: well MathGeekT125 dared someone besides Tails to flirt with Cosmo and Tails and that person should fight over her. And it appears Goten was selected for this.

Sonic: 0_0

Piccolo: Now all we have to do is wait for the potion to take effect.

Goten:* walks towards Cosmo* Hey there.

Cosmo:* Sees Tails* Oh hey Goten.

Goten: Would you like to go on a date with me?

Cosmo: No.

Goten started to bother her like what you expect from someone who's taken a love potion. It came to a point Goten nearly kissed her until a yellow fox intervene. Tails soon got angry as Goten saw what he was trying to do.

Tails: That's my girl you're flirting with! If I were you I'd leave right now unless you want a beat down.

Goten: Wait so you're asking for a fight?

Tails: Mabye.

Goten: Your on! The winner gets to have Cosmo.

At a distance.....

Sonic/Piccolo: 0_0!!
~

The two got ready as they got into a fight. The two exchanging blows here and there but the love potion for some reason weakened Goten making him affected by Tails attack more. The yellow fox gave him a serious combo then finishes him with the magic hook as a boxing glove Springs out and punches Goten on the face sending him to crash the wall.

Piccolo: Wow that was quick.

Tails and Cosmo leave the scene.

Sonic: Goten are you ok.

Goten: ow*rubbing head* where am I?

Sonic: looks like the love potion has weared off. I'll get you something to drink. *runs off*

Dr.Eggman passes by with his gun he just invented.

Dr.Eggman: haha with this I will be able to get rid of Sonic. * shoots it to destroy a nearby wall.

Chichi: Goten! Where are you?..........
*Gasp!!* Goten!!* runs to him and help him up* who did this to you?!

Goten: * feeling a bit dizzy as an after effect from the potion* big....red...guy.

Chichi: big red guy?:* sees Eggman*
Hey Dr.Eggshit or whatever they call you are you the one who harmed my Goten.

Eggshit or whatever they call you are you the one who harmed my Goten

Dr.Eggman: What? I have no idea on what you're talking about young lady. As you can see I'm busy testing my latest invention.

Chichi: So you stupidly tested it on my son as a test subject?!!

Dr.Eggman: Why would I test it on your son even if I did he should be dead by now. If you can't watch over your damn son then put a leash on him.

 If you can't watch over your damn son then put a leash on him

Dr.Eggman: I-I-I-I mean next time let him be by your side all the time.

Chichi: Goten...cover your eyes.

Goten: ok....*covers eyes*

.....

Dr.Eggman: OW OW OW!! OW!! OOF!!
OW! OOOWWWW!!

MY LEG!!!!!!!

Chichi: You can open your eyes now.

Goten: ok* opens his eyes*

Chichi takes Goten back to the mansion leaving the poor scientist lying there on the ground.