Dare#40: Fights and more

Good 21: Hello readers and welcome to another dare segment. Today We'll be doing three dares today. So get ready. Ok Sonic- chan, Goku!

Goku: Yes?

Sonic: We have another dare today?
Oh and please just call me sonic don't add any Japanese suffix or whatever that's called.

Good 21: ok. You've been dared by TheSonic24 to fight. Sonic in his hyper form and Goku in his Super saiyan blue form.

Goku: Ok.

At a battle field Sonic and Goku got ready as Sonic turned to his hyper form as Goku went super saiyan blue.

Goku(SSJB): Hiyah! *punches Hyper Sonic hard sending him to the ground.*KAA........ME......HAAAA...ME...................

hyper Sonic:*zoomes towards Goku and tries to perform a hyper spin attack*

Goku(SSJB):*instant transmits at the right time and performs the attack*
HAAAAA!!!

hyper Sonic is sent flying along with the beam as Hyper sonic returned back to normal Sonic and was ko'ed.

Good 21: Goku is the winner.

Goku(SSJB):*turns back to normal* I won!

Good 21: Ok next dare by PhoenixMason. Mario, Sonic you've been dared to fight Crash with any power up or with the chaos emeralds.

Mario: okkay!

Sonic: Alright.

The two leave to fight Crash who hears about the dare. And they started the fight. Mario runs towards crash and attempts to whack him with his hammer but the bandicoot dodges and gives him a serious combo follower by a crazy roundhouse kick. Sonic times to spin dash crash from behind but Crash performs a spin jump avoiding the attack with with  ease.  Mario at that same time jumped and knocked Crash to the ground. Crash got up seeing Mario and Sonic run towards him from opposite direction. Crash gets up and leaps out of the way at the right time making the two knock each other and fall down.

Mario: oof! Ow*rubs head*

Sonic: ouch* rubs head* I can't believe we fell from that.

Crash:

Sonic: Grr!! Now I'll show you!!

Sonic runs towards Crash and gives him a serious combo and ends it with a donkey kick. Mario turns to fire Mario and finishes him with his final smash move in super smash bros.
To make matters worse for Crash Sonic used all the emeralds and also used his final smash sending the poor bandicoot flying and hits a wall KO'ed.

Good 21: Ouch! I raise the white flag for Crash. Ok next dare by Bardock-Son , wait I know him! I'm doing dares for him in one of his amazing book along with my evil half.

Goku: You are?

Good 21: Yup. He's just taking a break that's all but I know the next update will be fantastic. Ok let me tell you the dare. You've been dared to prove Sonic you're the fastest.