Craziness show: Episode 1

Me:Hello everybody and welcome to the first episode of the craziness show. This is a special feature added to this story which I'll be doing time to time when there's not much going on in this book and also to entertain you guys too. Ok let's start it.

Krillin: uhh..cedrick, how you gonna start this?

Me: Have you forgotten I've made a stage in which it'll be used for this show?

Krillin: oh right.😅

Me: meet me at the stage.

[Music above plays]

....

At the stage...........

Everybody was seated and ready to watch this interesting talk show

👤: Ladies and gentlemen!................. presenting you the craziness show!!
Organised by the author himself with collaboration with Nintendo, SEGA and toei animations. Let's give them a round of applause for making this possible.

Audience: *cheering and clapping*

👤: Hope this show becomes a big hit and it entertains you guys out there. This show would've been great if this show was made sooner.

Mario: Blame the author.

Me: Hey!!

Sonic: You do know we have  more dares to complete right?

Me: I know but the readers haven't sees this show I organised. But don't  worry I'll work on their dares. And I'm also thinking about other characters I'll bring here.

Tails: Will there be another group of characters once we reach the 700 reads mark?

Me:  I'm still thinking about it.

Sonic: Yo! Who's the one hosting this show again?

Me: the voice.

Mario:hmm?

Luigi: like what you see in comedy shows, you Don't actually know who the host or narrator is.

Me: Exactly, it makes the show interesting.

Shadow: hmph.......I regret being here.

Vegeta: Finally someone who also knows how I feel.

Sonic: Come on Shadow...lighten up.

Goku: Yeah same thing Vegeta. After all this show can help you relax.

Vegeta: This is making it worse!!!