Dare#29: More reactions

Goku: Ok Piccolo what is it this time?

Piccolo: well....PhoenixMason said you guys should give your reaction on some videos.

Sonic: What videos?

Piccolo: Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Mario: the latest smash bros game?! Cool. Let's watch it.

At the living room....................

Piccolo*presses a button on the remote*

[TV displays this]

Sonic: Wow!! That was cool.

Me: indeed it was this has to be the best smash bros game of all times!

Mario: I look very cool in the game!

Sonic: me too!!

Piccolo:And it looks like characters from castlevania are being added to it.

Me: To make it even better is that they brought back some characters from the previous smash bros games that were made some years ago.

Goku: That looks fun. I wonder why I'm not in smash.

Sonic: well...you appeared in super smash flash 2.

Goku: That's a very old computer game! no one's gonna remember that!

Me: I know plus I've only seen you in other smash games through hacking and all that.

Goku: What's with the developers? scared I'll be named' most powerful fighter in smash'?

Sonic: Yeah right you wish, Do you know the type of fighters in that game? Some are very powerful you know.

Goku: I entered a multiversal tournament in which if a universe loses it gets erased.

Mario: Erased?!!!

Goku: Yup. Believe me the fighters there were tough if you mention Jiren. So what makes you think I can't handle the characters in smash?

Me: Mabye the developers think you're too OP that's why they didn't add you.

Sonic: I think that's the reason. Sorry Goku, looks like you have to go back to your Dragon ball xenoverse 2. At least it's popular.

Goku: 😡😡

Me: Really? You had too make him mad? Plus I think you just dissed the dragon Ball fans. You have any idea how fast that game is growing ?! And it's very very popular.

Sonic: What ? I'm just telling him the truth.

Goku:😡😡*aura burst and covers him*

Sonic: *nervous* hehe......

Goku: At least toriyama never made a dragon Ball game as terrible as Sonic 06.

Everyone:

Sonic: 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Mario: oh shit! You just got roasted by Goku.

Sonic: Ok now you've really pissed me off!

Goku: I did?, you might want to chill or you might burst a vessel.

Sonic: grrrrrr!!!!!!

Me: That's enough!!!

Sonic: He started it!!

Goku: Don't You mean you?!

Me: Enough!

Sonic:.............fine.

Me: ok that's all for today. See you next time.