Dare#6: Goku reading #!%

Note: this chapter may be mature.

Me:  * reads form*........0_0.....uh oh......

Goku: what's wrong?

Me: *whispers to Goku's ears?*

Goku: what's that?

Me: * tells him what that is*

Goku: Who dared this?

Me: SONIc8541 the one who gave the last dare.

Goku: oh. So all I have to do is read a book filled with pictures of women in bikinis ?

Me: eeehhhhh .......... yeah.

Goku: Ok  do you have one of those books?

Me: WHA?! ME?!! HOW DO YOU SEE ME?!  OF COURSE NOT! I'm not into that kind of stuff and I'm not THAT type of person!

Goku:  Geez! Calm down I  was only askin'....... at least we know you don't have some of those.

Me: I wonder who has a porn magazine?

???: DID SOMEBODY SAY...PORN?!!

me: huh?

Goku: WHA! Master Roshi how did you get in here? Did you brought him here?

Me: No but I'm glad he's here. He can help us with this dare. But before he  does how did you get here?

Master Roshi: I used the dragon balls. I received news that Goku has been sent here so I made a wish to come here.

Me: ok.  Please introduce yourself to the readers.

  Please introduce yourself to the readers

Master Roshi:ok. Hello readers my name is Master Roshi. I am Goku's old martial art teacher whom I trained a long time ago along with his friend Krillin.

Me:  He's also a super pervert despite his age.

Master Roshi:* whacks me with his staff on the head* Anywho...it's a pleasure to be here and I hope to do dares requested by you....this is a dare book right?

Me:ow!*Rubs head*: Yeah.... God that hurts.....

Master Roshi: I believe Goku's been dared to read porn correct?

Me: y-yeah....... he's all yours. If you need me I'll be in my room playing Dragon ball xenoverse 2.*leaves*

Goku: So master Roshi  you have those magazines?

Master Roshi: oh you mean 'these' magazines?* takes out two from his pocket and unfolds them.* gives one to Goku* here read it and don't stop till you get a nosebleed.

Goku : huh?

Master Roshi: Watch the master..........
*reads it for 1 hour*

Goku:😲...........

Master Roshi: your turn.* cleans himself up*

Goku: ah!😶😶* reads it for 30 minutes and gets a nosebleed*

Master Roshi: You did it!

Goku: I sure did...* feeling really uncomfortable*

Me:*comes* Hey Goku, you done with the dare?......0_0!!

Goku: Don't ask.

Me: ok. I guess that's it for today. Don't forget to post more dares. See you later.

You can dare Master Roshi now