Dare#24: Continuation

Me: ok were back. Since I want finish this quickly and get on with the next dare. Let me now start this fight.
Ready you two ?

Goku: Yup. It's been a long time since we fought seriously right Vegeta ?

Vegeta: Let's settle this Kakarot.

                         FIGHT!!!

The fight started with Goku and Vegeta rapidly exchanging blows and it went on for some time till Vegeta kicked Goku in the gut sending him flying. As Goku flew Vegeta close in on him very quickly and slammed him to the ground. Goku quickly got up and fought him here and there. Vegeta gave Goku a strong a back kick sending him sliding back. The saiyan lunged towards him giving him multiple punches and ended it with a roundhouse kick.

Vegeta crashes to the ground but gets up shortly after. The fight went on for some time but Goku  got the upper hand. Vegeta now tired of losing turned super saiyan 2 and fought Goku who was in his base form however Goku wasn't able to withstand some of Vegeta's attacks.
Goku goes super saiyan 3 to immediately turn the tables and both fought very hard. Goku's fist on Vegeta's cheek, Vegeta's fist on Goku's chest. Goku quickly changes back and goes super saiyan blue as Vegeta does same.

The two soon get into a fist fight.

Goku: wow you're stronger than before.

Vegeta: You think I'd allow you to surpass me?

The two continued to fight, throwing everything they got at each other. Until finally they used their signature moves.

Goku (SSjB): KAA!!....MEE!!......HAAAA!
...ME!!!.......

vegeta (SSjB): FINAAAL!!!!...................
.......FLAAAASH!!!!

Goku(SSjB): HAAAAA!!

The two powerful beams collide causing s massive outburst of energy to be released causing an extremly loud shockwave which echoed across the whole area.

Goku(SSjB)*struggling*..grr....*gritting teeth*

Vegeta(SSjB): *struggling*

The two saiyans kept on pushing back and fourth until both of them finally gave up and it caused and explosion.
The two reverted to normal.

Goku: hm....still a tie.

Vegeta: hmph looks like we have to find a way to settle this later.

Me:That's all for now. (Sorry if this was short). Ok that's it for today. Right now I need to sleep. It's late at where I am.*yawning*...For those who just gave the new dares which I've seen I'll complete them tomorrow. Bye.