(55) A Slew Of Threesome Offers From The Creeps Of The World

Start from the beginning

And since her FaceID wasn't added, she struggled with typing in the password for a few seconds. Aiden smiled watching her pout, "I told you to let it scan your beautiful face and you refuse."

She shot her eyes up to lock on his, "Because I don't want the government to have it."

He grinned, "You have your own folder on my photo gallery. If the government goes through my phone, it's too late for that."

She raised an eyebrow, pressing the camera icon and pulling the covers back, "You're obsessed with me." She teased as she shifted over him, straddling his lap.

His eyebrows shot upwards, hands settling on her waist and his smile turning devilish, "I like this position. But what's it for besides rated R purposes I can definitely list multiple of?"

She smacked the front of his bare chest with flushed cheeks, "Aiden!"

He laughed, silently allowing her to adjust the camera. She leaned it backwards and took a photo, her hand still pressed against his chest, straddling knees in the bottom corner of the photo.

Otherwise, his bare, chiseled chest and happy, adoring smile made for a heartbreaking photo.

She sighed, flipping the screen to show him, "See? Annoying."

Aiden flipped their positions, hovering over her with a satisfied smirk.

"I think you're obsessed with me, too." he retorted smugly, eyes trailing over her face, watching her go through the motions of sending the photo to herself.

Marley didn't refute like she wanted to. Because he was right and he can tell when she's lying anyway.

But seeing something else flicker across his screen made her scowl, pressing on it with her thumb. While the Instagram app loaded, Aiden tilted his head sideways, strands of his silky dark hair falling over his forehead, "You're not in a great mood at all this morning."

"Changing your number did nothing. Do you even glance at your Instagram DM's?"

He opened his mouth to reply, but she shoved a lazy hand over it when she saw the full message, wrinkling her nose in disgust, "Wait. Don't answer that. I'm staring at a lacy red bra and double D's."

His lips upturned against her hand she dropped to properly hold his phone and delete the photo, "I'm only interested in one person's boob pics-"

"That I don't take."

"Then there you go. On a real note, though," he brushed his lips against her under-eyes sweetly, "no, I don't read my DM's."

She raised an eyebrow, looking them over, "Clearly. You have three hundred unopened and I don't see one you've actually read. Your groupies must be offended."

He reached a hand out to flick the lock button, causing the screen to go black. She just turned it back on. He sighed, "I don't care about my groupies."

She smiled in satisfaction, but it was barely there before it was dropping when her hazel eyes feasted on the vulgar, inappropriate propositions sent his way almost daily.

"Marley," he breathed, reaching for his phone again that she dodged subconsciously, "Do you not trust me?"

She frowned, recoiling, "Of course I do! But no girlfriend likes to read dozens of comments and messages of other girls offering..." she flinched with a grimace, "I'm not going to say any of the offers out loud because I don't want to end up in hell."

He laughed. She groaned at a quick look-over of his comments. He now has close to ten thousand followers because he's, well...he's Aiden. Otherwise, though, she had to assume besides his popularity back home, that his family is known given that they're rich. Not that she would know much about how that world works.