Trouble Is Brewing

"I smell fanfiction." Said Virgil.

Author-Chan spits out her tea hearing those words.

"What?" asked Pat.

"Allow me to sum up what's happening. Roman is a kid today, Logan is under a lot of emotional stress and yelled at him. Roman is now scared of Lo and locked himself in his room. Now Logan is desperately trying to coax Ro out of his room so they can make-up and probably cuddle afterward."

"Correct."

"That is a perfect hurt/comfort prompt! It's fanfic 101. Don't you use Tumblr?"

"No." 

"Whatever. I want $20 if they fall asleep cuddling afterward, readers love a good fluff moment."

"I'll give you 30 if Ro turns big and gives Logan an apologie speech, and then they kiss. If this is a fic, some shipping is long overdue." Piped in Remy.

"You just want some gossip. This is way too PG, anyways if this is a fic, the author hasn't built up any chemistry. I don't think they'll do any relationships."

"I bet they cuddle with the cat!" Said Pat.

Author-Chan was frozen in fear as the others continued to make bets. She was totally going to be caught, I mean here she is typing out everything happening and their-

"I won't bet that this whole thing becomes smu-"

"Deceit! Patton's innocence!" Yelled Virgil.

"I don't get it." Said Patton.

"You poor pure angel." Responded Remy.

"Roman and I have made up, we are going to watch a movie, if you need me I'll be on the couch." States Logan.

They all watched speechless as Logan walked away...

"Money's on the table."

Patton won a hundred dollars that day.