What's In A Lipstick?

"Remy, What's that?"

"Huh? Oh, heya Virge."

"What's that?"

"This? My lipstick?"

"But, what is it?"

"Well, it's a... crayon? But like- it goes on your lips."

"Why is it black?"

"I like black."

"Is all lipstick black?"

"No. I have pink, purple, red, one orange-"

"Purple!"

"Y-yeah?"

"Can I try?"

"Uh, sure thing Binx."

Remy carefully put a layer of their purple lipstick on Virgil.

"There ya go! Whatcha think, hun?"

Remy showed Virge his reflection through the mirror. The young kid awed and squealed a bit at his reflection. It was so cool! He looked adorable with purple bangs in his face, his Eeyore onesie, and bright purple lipstick. He giggled and ran around a bit, happy as can be. Remy smirked, taking a long sip from his latte, and definitely took photos.

"Hey, munchkin? How 'bout we let Papa Bear, Flynn Rider, Magic the Gathering, and Medusa see how cute you are?"

"Nuuu!" He whined. But it was too late, Rem had scooped him up and they were already running down the stairs.

"Attention fellow gays! Look at our precious angst child!"

"OMG!"

"Hm. This is a cute image."

"My child is tHE MOST AMAZING THING IN THIS UNIVERSE I SHALL FOREVER PROTECT MY KIDDO!"

"I am so writing a chapter about this."

"He is definitely not adorable right now."

"NUU! FEAR ME!"

"Wait?"

"Wait what, Dungeons and Dragons?"

"Roman please, what's wrong Lo?"

"The was an extra comment."

"What are you talking about, teach?"

"Someone mentioned, 'writing a chapter'. There were 7 comments made, but only 6 of us. Their voice was quite high pitch, perhaps a biological female. Besides, I do not believe any of us are in the midst of writing a book as of late."

"Weird..."

"Nah, you're just paranoid."

"I can assure you I am not."

"Stranger?" squeaked the little Virge.

"I'm sure no ones in the house, Lo. We're in Thomas' mind, how could someone even break in? Maybe it was the tv, there aren't any female sides."

"If you're so sure-"

Author-Chan was crawling from behind the couch to the closet when she and Logan locked eyes, and suddenly everyone else was staring at her.

"These are not the droids you are looking for...?"

Surprisingly, that worked. The sides turned back to Virgil, completely forgetting her presence. No one even gave a second thought to the creaking the closet door made as it opened and closed. And Author-Chan made herself comfortable, drinking some green tea and began typing.

What a day.

WOO! New Chapter! Sorry to completely crush your dreams at the end there.

Btw, I have a new book out. It's going to be really dark and graphic, so innocent kiddos probably shouldn't check it out.

Love y'all, bye~