Sister-chan

Ending 3/4

Author-Chan and Picani enter dramatically through the front door.

"We need your help."

"Oh hell no, get the frick out of our house, stalkers!"

"Virgil, calm down."

"No, Pat, I will not! You don't get a say in this matter, you were working for them!"

"Listen to me very carefully, do you have any littles?"

"Why? Need more content for your fanfiction?"

"It's not like that, Virgil, this is important-"

"Just get out of our house!"

"Remus is back! And he's going to take over the agency."

"What?"

"If he does, that'll give him control over Thomas' hormone production, impulse control, heartbeat and breathing functions, anything he needs for Thomas to act on his intrusive thoughts! We have to stop him, we need your help. Now answer me, how many littles?"

"J-just Logan. Let me get the others, Patton get Logan some lunch to eat on the way."

"That won't be necessary."

"What? You're on the other side of the mind?"

"We travel through secret underground tunnels, we can get there in under 4 minutes."

"Damn."

"It's time for the final showdown, boys."

-4 minutes later-

"Remus! Stop!"

The stinky boi turned around, cackling evilly as he held a hostage in his arms.

"Sister-chan!"

"Another female?"

"It's feminity, she's a sub-trait of Roman, she's like a sister to me, please!"

"Remus put her down, we can talk about this."

"Talk about what, Patton? Talk about how dogs from different countries might speak different dog languages?"

"No-"

"Or what about how women's clothing doesn't have pockets so they can sell them purses?"

"What-"

"Or how taking a dog named shark to the beach will end in a lot of screaming!" (h/c Remus is also responsible for shower thoughts.)

"Dear God!"

Suddenly, Roman stepped forward, "What if we just-"

"YoU sTuCk A nEeDlE iN mE!"

-poof-

"He's a toddler?"

"Yeah, I stole a 'young one serum' as it's labeled off of Author-chan and figured we'd just little-ify him."

"Well it worked, and now Logan has a friend."

"The gangs all here!"

ONE CHAPTER LEFT