Potty Training

Remember when I told you Roman ruined a tutu because he wasn't potty trained?

Yeah? No? That's okay, Let me tell you how that day went down...

It was about 2 months-

"PATTON! We may have a problem!"

Author-chan was happily listening to Marina and The Diamonds in the closet when all of a sudden Virgil yelled, surprising her enough to spill her tea. 

"What's wrong, hun?"

"Ro... peed his bed last night."

"He's an adult, he should know to go to the bathroom before bed." Interrupted Logan.

"Except today, our little prince is just two, L."

"This has never happened before... is he not potty trained?"

Virgil sighed, "I'll go buy diapers..."

"Nonsense, I will buy the diapers. You almost died when the cashier asked about your kiddos last time you had to buy sippy cups for Logan."

"She thought the lady behind me was my wife. I was wearing my Gay Pride hoodie, and the girl was standing next to her boyfriend! It was so embarrassing..."

"I know, I know bud, that's why I'll get them. Lo, can you get Roman, clean him up, and maybe get him some breakfast?"

"Course, Virgil, do you mind cleaning the sheets?"

"It's laundry day anyway, might as well."

"you pure pure beans. working together and all that. god, i love y'all" whispered Author-Chan from the closet.

The sides all separated to take care of their takes, but Virgil lingered just a few seconds, eyeing the door to the closet...

Author-Chan held her breathe, then took a long sip of her tea.

"Must be hearing things."

Virgil the walked into Ro's room, Logan coming out with the sleeping kiddo in hand. 

Logan gave Roman a bath.

Virge put in a load of laundry.

Patton bought some diapers no problem.

Deceit was doing snakey things.

Remy was chilling @ Starbucks because that's what they do.

And Patton Logan made breakfast as Virge and Ro watched Toy Story from the living room.

The sides spent the rest of the week teaching the toddler how to use the bathroom.

Hey... Sorry it's been so long, and for the short chapter, but I'm back!

You guys have been so nice, and I just love your comments! And don't worry, they haven't found me out yet. I'm going to get an update to you guys by Wednesday, I think you'll like it. Also, change your mind... MMMMMMMMMM. Steven Universe plays with your emotions man. Love you all.