Toddlers are weird, man

Virgil and Deceit were cuddling, hugging, giggling- granted they were three or four, but it was still really strange for the others to see them getting along. Like, with all the stories they heard, they basically despised each other from birth, the others were trying to avoid them regressing at the same time since Dee moved in. Yet, here they were, acting like best friends! 

"Pa! Pa! Pa! Look what Dee drew! It's me!" ("That's really good!")

"Mama, Vivi let me s-sleep with his kitty cause I had nigh'mares." ("That was very kind of him.")

"Ro! Quiet! Dee is napping wit Alex!" ("Alright, I'm sorry.")

"Remy, use the cart-toon band-aids! Vivi likes pur'ple ones." ("Whatever you say, girl.")

It was confusingly endearing and annoyingly protective. The two were inseparable, it was like fangirls defending their ships. They slept in the same room, they played with one another, they even took baths together. It was god damn adorable, thank you very much.

Author-Chan gladly watched from the closet, getting a laugh from the besties antics, working on her next report to the boss man. 

Regression #34: Virgil and Deceit

Age: 3-4

Reason: Unknown

Time: 3 weeks

Memory: Unsure of any loss or changes, but the pair seems to get along well.

Recognition: They definitely know who they are, and the other sides. They don't seem to recall me.

Notes: -------------

From: Author-Chan     To: Picani

Last 2 weeks on the job. They could handle this.