Adventures With Romie

Of course Baby Pat and Roman got along like best friends. 

Patton was always down to play, or sing Disney, or dress up. And boy, would Roman use that to his advantage. They did everything Ro could think of, fight dragons, defeat witches, watch movies, put on plays, have tea parties. They even got Virgil to dress up as a Villain while they chased him with foam swords and pixie dust (It was blue glitter, but don't tell Patton that). Virgil loved it, despite his complaints about the Maleficent costume, he enjoyed getting to be evil. 

Let's just say, no one was surprised as Roman begged for Pat to come with him in the imagination. Virgil, of course, said no, dealings with the more gritty realities of what could happen. But Logan (who still hadn't taken off his flower crown FYI), was the one who convinced Roman to at least stay in the Village part of the imagination. Reluctantly, Ro took Patton to the Village where they had set off for adventure.

"Romie, will we see a drawgon?"

"Maybe, my young knight!"

"Do I get to swave a pwince? Like when we defweated Virgie to get my bear!"

"Only time shall tell, brave warrior!"

"Yay!"

Together they got ice cream, feed ducks, learned magic spells, and even saved a stuffed unicorn from a tree. They spent all afternoon with the townsfolk and then headed to the playground a little way in the woods. 

Virgil however, was not having much fun. The boys promised to be home an hour ago for lunch, and only the worst was running through his head. Eventually, he teleported to the imagination to find them. He relaxed once he got to the park, only to find the tiny Patton riding on Roman's shoulders, claiming him his stead. He gathered the boys for lunch, and let them tell of their grand adventure. Then they watched a movie, 101 Dalmatians. 

...yeah, let's just say Pat isn't very fond of Cruella de Vil.

"She wants to kill puppies!" He'd say with large doll eyes and a quivering lip.

But, it was okay, because Roman promised to protect him! And that night, when he had a nightmare, it was Ro who barged in with his sword swearing off the shadow creatures.

Young Onesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें