Teens, Toddlers, and Tea parties

Today was a bit chaotic, Virgil was a teenager, Ro was about 5, Logan was about 3, Dee and Remy are nowhere to be found, and Pat is freaking out in his closet space with Alex.

Virgil was trying to take care of the kids, but they wouldn't stop fighting! First this, then that, then Pat's gone, next thing ya know the kitchen's on fire! It wasn't, not yet, but by the way today has been going? It might as well be.

Patton on the other hand desperately needed a breather, so he went to the closet, sat down, and started petting Alex. It helped tremendously, but maybe it worked a little too well, as Patton ended up falling asleep. This left Virgil fighting for his life between the two arguing sides.

"I want to play dress-up!"

"Puzzles."

"Princes and Princesses!"

"Color."

"Mac n' cheese!"

"Pizza."

"Play!"

"Nap."

Virgil was at his wit's end, "That's it! Time out, both of you!"

"You're not Patton, you can't tell us what to do!"

"Yeah."

"NOW YOU AGREE?"

"Uh huh."

"Dear god, you two are going to kill me..."

"Nuh uh! Brave knights don't kill people!"

"I wasn't being serious- you know what? nevermind! I don't care anymore. How about a movie, right? Logan can take a napif he wants and Roman can act out the scenes with the movie, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Fine."

"Good."