The Agency

The ending 2/4

The agency thrived on codenames. Nancy drew, Eagel 2, The reaper, hobgoblin, The cat in the hat, Tempest, Stitch- you name it, it was a codename for someone. Author-chan had theirs, Picani had his, everyone did. The agency consisted of sub-traits and alter egos among Thomas' psyche. All of them well able to run the organization and regulate their host's functions. The agency was a secret from the other sides until today. Way to go, Author-chan!

Author-chan was apart of the psychological scientific unit, that often experimented with hormone changes and stepping out of comfort zones. Author-chan is single-handedly responsible for the time Thomas came out to five strangers on a bus. They had become a field agent about 2 years prior but had never had such an up and close accounter with the main four before, probably an oversight on the department's fault, as clearly Author-chan is a bit sloppy with their work. Picani was the head of the psychological unit and might have had too much faith in them because they fit in small places.

By any means, the organization being revealed blew up the entire sanction of the agency, and it was all their fault.

They were totally dead.

Back to work~

"Welcome back. You failed."

"I know, Emile."

"How did you even manage to-?"

"They must've found me and Patton couldn't sway them."

"So this is Pat's fault?"

"No! I mean- look, I don't know how they found me. All I know is I was in the closet, I fell asleep, I woke up with a needle in my arm, and they were interrogating me."

"What needle?"

"Uh, this one, with the blue liquid. Found it when Virge regressed into a teen the first time."

"Dear God, not him."

"Not who?"

"He knows about us. He was trying to get you caught."

"Hey, catch me up, doc. Who?"

"Remus."

"Wait, wait, wait. The green gay pirate who talks like Prince Akmad?"

"Exactly that guy. He's been suspicious of us for years, and now that he knows, he'll destroy our organization."

"That's a no bueno."

"Tell me about it."

"So, we gotta stop him!"