Papa Patton

Virgil was always a clingy child, ever since he formed he would crave affection when he needed it. Though, back then he and the others weren't on the best of terms, so he always walked around with his stuffed black cat- Minerva. 

Honestly, Patton should have seen this coming. The other quietly following him everywhere, hugging his leg as much as possible, and constantly hiding behind him whenever he was anxious. Virgil never spoke, unless to whisper to Pat about when he had to go to the bathroom or eat. Eventually, Patton caught on to Virgil's attachment, and started to carry and hug him, and tried to include him in as many activities as possible.

Maybe it was Roman's offhanded comment about teddy bears or Logans mention of how stuffed animals reduce children's anxiety. But the moment Patton saw a photo of Virgil when he was 4, the dad figure remembered Minerva. Pat immediately tore apart Virgil's room for the toy, and successfully found it half an hour later. 

It made the father melt as Virgils eyes lit up, and he carefully gripped at the cat. But what made him almost happy cry was the small, "Thanks, Papa!" Virgil cried.

Patton bragged to the others about how proud of a dad he was. That night, he and Virge made pasta with spaghetti sauce, they ate ice cream sundaes, and watched every Disney movie they could fit in before little V fell asleep.  

Everything was calm in the Sanders mindscape. Virgil was happily coloring with his papa, Roman was out in the imagination somewhere, and Logan was doing some research for Thomas' next video. When Patton decided to make lunch, Virge sat in his seat patiently. No one could complain, that was except the worried look everyone gave as Virgil finched near anyone but Patton.