GURRRRRRL~

This was not going to be a good week for Virgil, he could feel it in his anxious bones.

Monday-

Virge broke a cup at breakfast. He and Roman got into another fight. Thomas did something ridiculously stupid and Virgil was freaking out. 

Tuesday-

Roman regressed and was acting very off-handed towards Virgil. He broke another cup. Virgil burnt his lunch, and then never ate dinner. Logan was mad at him for touching his stuff. And Thomas forgot to upload the already late video today.

Wednesday-

Logan was still mad. Roman was still regressed. He broke another mug, and now a plate too. Virgil forgot to turn off the faucet, and now his bathroom is flooded. His headphones broke. And he had a panic attack.

Thursday-

Another panic attack. Two mugs, and now his phone screen. Patton cut his foot on a shard from the mug he broke. Roman kept hitting him with a wooden sword. Logan seemed distant, and Virgil can't help but think he did something. Thomas almost ran into the street. A panic attack. 

Friday-

Virge's favorite book got maple syrup on it. Roman is normal now, but all he's doing is singing and It's starting to piss Virgil off. FIVE MUGS TODAY, FIVE! How do you even- Ugh! Two panic attacks. Then a third. Now Logan won't leave his room, so it's definitely Virgil's fault, he screwed up everything. He broke Pat's lamp. ANOTHER MUG! Panic attack. Patton is nowhere to be found and Virgil just really needs a hug but he's probably mad about the lamp so why even try he hates you no going back. 3 more panic attacks. He forgot to eat. He set the kitchen up in flames trying to make pasta. And now his phone is missing. There is no way Roman is still singing Disney songs! Virgil forgot to do laundry so he is sleeping in his clothes. Actually, he is not sleeping at all because the anxiety is just too much. 

Saturday [Current Time]-

Virgil left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen, not even bothering to touch the cups. He needed to cry. He also needed coffee, but that clearly wasn't happening today, because he can't break another mug.

As Patton walked in he couldn't help but notice the look on Virgil's face. He looked beaten. He felt beaten. Virgil ate some applesauce for breakfast then retreated to his room, and Patton deflated at the kiddo's actions. Patton made Virgil a cup of black coffee and went to comfort him when there was a knock on the door.

Odd?

 Patton opened the door with a cheery smile and noticed the strange man.

"Hello, babes, the party have arrived."

Patton giggled at the man's eccentrics, "Who are you, kiddo?"

The man slid his glasses down his face, "Pat? How ya been Care Bear? Haven't seen you since Cheif was 20! How's Falsettos and The Brain since I've gone?"

"We've been good, Sleep!"

"Please, Popsicle, call me Remy."

"Okie-dokie, Remy! How have you been?"

"Well, done some soul searching, discovered my love for lattes, They/Them pronouns these days, chilled with others, but I missed my besties!"

"Aw, that's sweet! C'mon, I was just about to give Virgil some coffee!"

"Virgil? We get a new side I didn't know about?"

"Oh. No, Virgil is Anxiety's name."

"Anx is here! Ah! I love that angsty poet! Can I see him?"

"Of course!"

Patton showed them the way to his room and knocked on the door. When no one answered Pat sighed, "Virgil I've got a surprise! Guess who came to visit!"

Once again no one answered, and normally Pat would give him his space, but something felt off, so he opened the door. No one was there.

"Virgil?" Patton said softer.

A weak, frail, and vulnerable, "Papa?" came from the darker sides closet.

"Oh no," Pat whispered.

When he opened the closet door, there was a tiny Virgil consumed in his own hoodie. Patton picked him up and hugged him tightly. "I should have known this would happen. You've had a pretty bad week, huh?"

The kiddo shook his head into Pat's shouldered and tightened his grip.

Remy was in awe, "Vee?"

Virgil flinched at the new voice and shot up looking for the source. When his eyes grazed on Remy, he winced back into Patton's shoulder. Remy sighed, and they walked closer to get a good look at the kid.

"Hey, it's okay Binx. I won't hurt ya."

Virge tensed, only one person had ever called him Binx, "Rem?"

"Hey, buddy!"

Virgil's eyes widened, it was kind of embarrassing to have them see him tiny. Sure, they were best friends as teens, but he always kept it from them.

___________________

It's been about four days since Virgil has been tiny, and Remy was still here being their fabulous self. 

All Vee has wanted all day was cuddles, but he couldn't just ask for them! It'd be weird, especially with Remy there. So he tried his best to discretely lay down the hints as subtle as a 4-year-old could manage. Yeah, apparently making glances and strange faces and notes in unreadable scribbles was a little too subtle. 

But Remy noticed. See there was one thing that Virgil would never do. And that was verbally asking for comfort when he needed it. But Virge always had this one look in his eye, this strange gleam, that would tell them all they needed to know.

"Hey, Virge?"

The smallest, "yeah?" came from his mouth. 

"Do you wanna cuddle?"

The child lit up like a grill on the 4th of July, "Really? Please?"

"Come 'ere!"

They cuddled all day watching Steven Universe and drinking cocoa.

And Author-Chan took photos from her hide out in the closet, once again slowly sipping her green tea. As she looks towards the camera and points her laptop at the lens. In a large text, it says, "THE END"

More chapters to come, love Y'all