There's Four Now... (Part 2)

----

"Hello."

Remy stood quietly.

Pat took a breath, "... I can explain-"

Patton was interrupted by a shrill, "Dad!"

"Dad?" asked Thomas.

"Dad," responded Patton, "Usually it's Virgil, but- nevermind."

"What do mean, usually it's Virgil?"

"Well when Lollipop gets like this," Remy gestured to the little logic, "Vee becomes his father figure."

"Virgil? As a dad?"

"We were just as shocked as you, hunny."

"But, today's a little different."

"How so?"

Patton's eyes widened, and Remy took a deep sigh. They quickly sunk down, leaving Patton to stand in front of Thomas awkwardly. When they reappeared, they had the rest of the three in their arms.

"Oh my Danny Devito, they are tiny adorable children. Tumblr was right."

"Problem is, we don't know what to do with them."

"Have you tried taking them somewhere? Like the park or...?"

"Sugar, if we bring them to an open area, they'll be gone before yesterday!"

"What about the mall?" Pat suggested.

"Worth a shot?"

--------------

Bad idea. The mall was a bad idea.

Roman refused to leave the Disney store, Remy was lost for a good 20 minutes, Logan kept getting distracted, Deceit was 5 minutes from punching someone if he didn't get food, Thomas got stopped by three fans, and Virgil was getting really scared and kept having anxiety attacks.

-Meanwhile-

Author-Chan was wandering around, looking for something she could get her friend for her birthday. 

She happily drank her green tea from a travel cup, checking Wattpad on her phone, oblivious to the chaos happening around her. She stood at the entrance of Hot Topic, not exactly enthralled to go in, but her friend really only shopped there, so it was her best bet. She stuck to the walls looking between the pride merchandise, Harry Potter stuff, and the Nightmare Before Christmas items. 

Suddenly she tripped on a kid running past her, knocking them both down. Conveniently, because it is so damn dark in Hot Topic, neither of them recognized each other. Author-Chan quickly apologized, but as she looked down she noticed the little boy was panicking.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened?"

"C-crowds."

"Hey, hey, hey. It's alright. Crowds scare me too."

"They do?"

"Yeah... Where're your parents?"

"D-daddy and T-Thomas, a-a-and Remy- they're gone!"

"It's okay. We'll find them. Let's calm you down first, okay?"

The kid nodded, so Author-Chan took him through some exercises, and once was calm she had an idea.

"Hey, wanna know a secret?"

"What?"

"Vampires are real."

The kid's eyes widened in fear, "Really?"

"Mmhm. But, vampires are nice people. I know that for a fact!"

"How?"

"Because I'm a vampire!" Author-Chan lifted up her upper lip to reveal to sharks teeth that looked like fangs.

(If you don't know what shark teeth are, it's the common term for extra teeth you were born with)

"Woah!" The kids face lit up in awe.

"There's that smile, kiddo!"

"Hahaha! You sound like Patton."

"Patton?"

"My dad."

Author-Chan took a closer look at the kid, and his clothes, and the eyeshadow under his-

"Virgil! Virgil, oh thank heavens! I was looking everywhere for you!" Patton picked up Virgil and hugged him tight, "What were you doing all by yourself?"

"Talking to the vam-" Virgil turned to find no one there, "Huh?"

"Let's get you home, kiddo."

What'll happen next? Will Remy ever regress? Just how many tutus does Roman really have? Will there ever be any ships? Does Logan ever figure out what the hell is going on? How does Thomas feel now that his sides can regress? Will Patton ever get a break from taking care of everyone? What about Deceit's snake? Just how is Virgil dealing with all of this? Will anyone ever realize Author-Chan is hiding in their closet? Find out next time, on The Young Ones...