Reading?

Y'all are so sweet. So, I'm posting 3 chapters today! (Possibly 4 we'll see) Make sure to request anything you want to see, you guys have some really great ideas!

It was Logan's turn to regress again. Oh boy.

Recently the sides have taken note to the different ways they regress. Their age can range from 2-6. Their memories can become limited. Sometimes they are potty trained, other times not... (*Cough cough* Roman lost a tutu that day *Cough cough*). But they also began to notice other small things. Like, Logan's tea supply has run low quite quickly. Their closet door won't open sometimes, other times it opens when no one touched it. One of Patton's mugs had disappeared. Occasionally it'll sound like someone is taking photos. Also, when they're little, the sides have the exact same imaginary friend... then again that could be because they're the same person. Oh, and Remy doesn't seem to regress?

Anyways, Logan regressed.

It was Roman's turn to watch him because Patton had to go shopping, Virgil was helping Thomas, Deceit had to get home and feed his snake, and Remy had fallen asleep (They went to a concert last night, so Roman didn't wake them up). 

Roman didn't really know what to do with the kid, so he figured they could just watch tv all day. So, he sat Logan down and put on the Disney channel. 

Logan had trouble understanding some stuff, and it really bothered him, so he'd always focus really hard on his surroundings. He ended up really interested in the show Roman had put on, something about kid doctor and toys. 

----------------------

It had been about 5 hours, and Roman had completely forgotten about the child.

Whoops.

----------------------

6 hours now....

----------------------

What time is it again?

----------------------

Around now, Author-Chan had fallen asleep behind the couch. She wasn't really sure what happened except her phone was dead, there was tea on the carpet, and someone put a blanket on her.

She woke up from a nightmare and hit her head on the wall behind her. The loud thump could barely be heard from a certain emo's headphones, and he almost brushed it off as nothing, but his stomach growled. He thought he could grab a snack, and take a look around just in case.

He got up and looked at the clock on the wall- right, that one just spins like crazy. He checked his phone, 4:27 am.

Ugh.

He carefully walked down the stairs, and to his surprise, the tv was still on. An even bigger surprise, there was a tiny Logan in front of it. Larger surprise said Logan was staring at a book upside down.

"Whatcha ya doing there, buddy?"

Logan took a second to respond, he was trying to decode these weird scribbles on the paper, "Reading?"

Virgil smirked and said, "Why don't we go to bed, alright?"

"Okay."

Logan put the book down, stood up, turned to the couch and whispered, "Goodnight."

Virgil was confused by that but was too tired, so he let it go.

"Come here, brainiac."

Happy birthday, Virge!