Virgey, Come Play!

"What's up, Squirt?"

"Virgey, I'm booooooooooooooooooooored."

"Quite the dilemma you have there."

"Let's play!"

Virgil thought for a moment, pausing his endless scrolling through Tumblr.

"We could watch a Disney movie?"

Roman seemed a bit deflated, "I don't know..."

"What about a pillow fort?"

"Ehhhhh..."

Virgil sighed, there was really only one other thing Ro liked to do when little...

"You want to play damsel?" Virge wasn't that excited, this would end two ways: He gets in a pink dress (He didn't mind dresses, as long as they weren't revealing, but pink was just not his color), or he's the villain, and he hated being the villain.

But Roman lit up like a Christmas tree on December 24, "Yeah!"

"I'll go get the Maleficent costume-"

"No, no, no, no. You're the prince!"

Virgil was confused, "Then who will you be?"

Roman shrunk a bit, fidgeting, "Well, I kinda wanted be princess- It's just Pat wears pretty dresses, and I wanna-"

Virgil giggled, it was cute seeing the ego getting flustered over his femininity, "Ro, that's fine! But, it's just, what am I supposed to save you from?"

Suddenly Patton had walked in a dragon onesie, giggling, "ROAWR!"

"Oh my god, this is adorable."

"Who said that?"

Author-chan covers her mouth, sinking deeper in the closet with her laptop, as to not disclose her location. Author-chan stares directly at the camera, with her index finger to her lips. Author-chan slowly drinks her green tea...

Roman handed Virgil a pool-noodle sword and adjusted his tutu and crown. Patton scooped up Roman, running around the room. Let's just say, Virgil liked being the hero.

And Roman liked tutus.

A lot.

No really.

Like, you don't understand.

He won't wear pants anymore when he's tiny.

He has a whole collection now.

An entire closet dedicated to them.

It's cute, but too many tutus.