Mommy Lo

It was another late night for Logan, a not uncommon occurrence. But what was strange, was the oddly muffled whimpers coming from the halls. Of course, he had to check it out, especially now, with a miniature Homosapien running about who he suspiciously suspected was the cause of the concerning oddity.

When he left his room, the muffled whimpers cleared into hushed cries. He carefully stuck his head in the premature Virgil's room, the spoken of which appeared to be having a nightmare.

Logan was quick to react, appropriately awaking the distressed child. Virgil shot up, quickly looking around in fear, wiping the tears from his eyes. When they locked glances, Logan expected the kid to shudder and search for Patton, but Virge spent no time to wrap his tiny arms around Lo.

Once the child wasn't panicking anymore, Logan comforted the poor boy. When Virgil felt comfortable, he put his small hand on Logan's face, Lo blushing in embarrassment and confusion. Virge looked up and said, "Thank you, Mama."

Logan almost shut down, but then remembered Virgil is a 4-year-old with an anxiety disorder who refused to talk, any trust meant a lot. He was going to take the ridiculous title because this was a big step for Virgil to take.

Logan hugged the side, before putting him to bed, and then tucking himself in. Once morning came, Lo arose to the smell of banana pancakes. Obviously, Patton's doing. 

By the time he showered and dressed, breakfast was done and waiting for him downstairs. He made his way to the kitchen and smiled at Virgil's overdramatic giggles directed Patton's face covered in syrup as he tore through the doughy treat.

"Mommy Lo!" announced Virge, completely amused by everything apparently. Must be an adequate morning, Logan concluded.

"Mommy?" Patton inquired.

"I aided Virgil through a night terror, and he has now given me the title of a mother figure," He smiled, "I believe he has formed a relationship of trust associated with me."

"Aww! That's fantastic!" gushed Morality.

"Indeed."

"Mama! Papa and I made pancakes!"

"Yes Virgil, I can see that."

"Lo, wanna try?" squeaked Virgil.

Lo looked towards Virge, and responded, "Definitely, Kiddo."

Patton would never tell the two, but he snapped a photo.

Shhhhhhhh, don't tell Logan.