Kitten?

It was another random day in the Sanders-Scape, Virgil and Pat were small, Roman was out in the Imagination, Logan was making tea, Remy was taking a cat nap, and Dee was somewhere?

Author-Chan was of course in the closet, a little upset Logan was using the last tea-bag.

Vee and Patton ran up to Logan in glee.

"Mama! Can Pat and I go outside?"

"Sure."

Suddenly, Roman popped up, "If Lo is Mama, who is the dad?"

Virge responded nonchalantly, "No dad."

"Then who am I?"

"Big Brother!"

"Remy"

"Big Sibling."

"Deceit?"

"Auntie?"

"Patton?"

"Boy friend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Boy friend, boy that's a friend."

"So, your friend?"

"My Best Friend!"

"What about that imaginary friend of yours?"

"Big Sister."

"Virgil?"

"That's me, silly."

"You really do have this whole famILY figured out, don't you?"

"Yes. Outside now?"

"Sure."

Virge and Patton ran around the whole backyard, playing and giggling until they spotted something in the bushes.

"Ah!"

"It's okay, Virgie."

"What if it's a spider?"

"AH!"

The bush rustled some more before a white fluffy kitten stumbled out.

"KITTY!" Squealed the Moral side. He picked up the cat, cuddling it close, ranting happily of its cuteness.

Virgil was still in a half panic state and dazed at his surroundings, but he realized Pat was giggling.

"Pat?" his voice was wavering, "Pattie what-"

He was interrupted by the other's sneezing, and suddenly he shook out of his confusion, "Pat, you're allergic to cats!"

"But look at the baby Virgil!"

Vee glanced at the cat in concern, then back to his friend, "But you're sick..."

"It's okay, Virgie! You wanna hold 'em?"

Patton carefully brought the cat to Virge, who seemed slightly afraid. Settling the fluff ball into his lap, Virgil could feel his heartbeat slow, and he gently stroked the kitten's head. In response, the cat yawned, causing Virgil to giggle and hug it softly. Patton's eyes sparkled at the sight of his emo friend so uncharacteristically calm. 

And Author-Chan snapped a photo from behind the bush where she placed the kitten. (How she got there, nobody knows)

Eventually, the boys brought the cat inside, mainly because Patton's nose was all red and itchy.

Roman walked in, "Hey boys-Whoa! Why-Where'd you find that cat?"

"Outside. Keep it?"

"Please?"

Roman grabbed the cat, and looked it sternly, dead in its lavan-

"THE DEVIL CAT HAS PURPLE EYES!" He swiftly pulled out his sword, dropping the poor kitten, "Stand back children! I shall protect you."

"NO!" Shouted Virge.

"Don't hurt our baby!" Cried Pat, snatching the cat. Virgil promptly hugged Patton, covering the cat completely.

"What is all this ruckus?" asked a very annoyed Logan.

"They found a cat with purple eyes!"

"Roman, that simply means the young feline specimen is an albino." Logan gently took the kitten from the two toddlers and inspected it.

"This is indeed a female albino feline."

"What if the kitty is Non-bin... bini... bi-nair..." Tried Patton.

"Or trans!" Offered Virgil.

"I suppose it is possible the cat identifies as something other than its biological gender. Then we shall not assume. We can call the cat under they/them pronouns if it suffices its happiness."

"Can we name them?"

Logan was flustered, raising an eyebrow he said,  "I suppose, do you intend on keeping the cat?"

"Duh."

"You are aware Patton is allergic."

"To be fair," Roman butted in, "We both know Pat would be willing to keep it if he was full grown too."

Logan huffed and mumbled, but ultimately left them to keep the cat. Which left the boys ecstatic and happy for the rest of the day. 

I'm tired and not sure how to end this, so that's it for today. But, please leave suggestions for the cat's name! I'll choose one of your suggestions, and name our new kitty friend! Bye bye, Witchlings!