Halloween Special

Can you believe that this book doesn't have an entire chapter dedicated to the greatest holiday ever?

No, not Christmas.

FRICKING HALLOWEEN BEBE!

Don't agree? Too bad Virgil agrees.

So after our long-awaited ending, I decided to write another chapter, enjoy.

It had been about a year since they had last seen Remus.

Author-Chan had applied their makeup and suited up for Halloween. They ran downstairs to meet the others, bouncing on their heels in excitement.  

"Hey, Emerson!" Announced Patton.

Oh, yeah, the others knew their name.

"Hey, Pat! I like your costume!"

Patton was dressed as Goofy this year.

"Yours is quite cute too, Em!"

Auth- Emerson was dressed as Hades from the Disney movie Hercules.

"Thanks! Where are our tiny children?"

"Roman is helping Virge in his Eeyore costume and Remy is helping Dee and Logan in their Jafar and Merlin costumes."

"What are Roman and Remy dressed as?"

"Cinderella and Disgust."

"Sounds about right." Giggled Emery.

Just then the rest of the sides came sauntering down the stairs like they were on a runway, it was so cute. The three little kids grabbed their bags and rushed to the door, begging to trick or treat. The four adults laughed, absolutely amused. 

"Okay, okay, kiddos! Wait for a minute. The adults have to get ready!"

"But daddy!" Whined Virgil.

"E-e-em! Tell Pat we got to go now!" Begged a little Lo.

"Ro and Rem, I don't want to leave," Drawled Deceit.

Patton shook his head with a smile, Emerson patted Logan's head, and Roman and Remy both rolled their eyes. Once everyone had their shoes on, they left to go trick or treating, and it was a blast!