Chapter 15 Past sometimes ruins your present

Start from the beginning

“Honey, Victor is gone. He can’t hurt you anymore.” Alondra said and I looked at her. “I think you had a flashback with a panic attack. You know Niall would never hurt you or wouldn’t let anyone hurt you.”

All of sudden we hear a soft knock on the door. Joshua gets up and opens the door; I hear Niall’s voice asking for me so desesperate. Joshua lets him in and come closer, and I hug him.

“I’m sorry for pressuring you to do something,” he whispered in my ear, and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“You didn’t pressure me baby!” I cried softly on the crook of his neck as he gently rubs my back. Alondra clears her throat and we look at her.

“Sorry to interrupt the lovely moment, but we want to go to sleep.” She said and Joshua looks at her.

“Tell the truth. We are about to get it in!” he chuckles and Alondra hits his arm. “I’m kidding!” he looks at us. “I’m not…” he whispered and Alondra hits him again.

“It’s alright, we’re going, goodnight” I said giggling.

We went to our room and Niall open the door for me.

“Um… Niall I want to tell you something” I said looking my feet.

“What is it babe?” he said.

“I want to tell you what I react like that” I said.

“No baby we could forget about this it’s okay” Niall said hugging me from behind.

“No, I really want to tell you” I said.

“Okay“he said sitting on the bed.

“Okay, well I react like that because when I was with Victor he tried to rape-e me-e” I said when I feel tears streaming down my face. “I’m sorry baby I really want to show you how much I love you but I got this stupid flashback, I’m sorry” I said crying.

“Oh my gosh this freaking bastard I’m going to beat the shit out of him when I get to Mullingar. And don’t worry princess I wouldn’t let him to touch you or I will cut his hands!” he said hugging me. “I love you Glorianne I’m not going to let anyone hurt you!”

“I love you more Niall!” I said kissing him. “Oh and tell your “friend” I’m sorry” I said giggling.

“Hey!” he said blushing and starts running after me. “I’m going to get you and kiss you” he said.

When I when to jump to the bed he grabs me by my waist and carry me bridal style and spin me around like in love movies.

“NIALL STOP!” I said laughing.

Niall stop and give me a big kiss.

“I told you that I was going to get you and kiss you!” he said laughing.

“Well Mrs. Horan you have to get your beauty sleep” he said putting me down on the bed.

“Well Mr. Horan come and cuddle with me” I said smiling.

He got in the bed and I went closer and put my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead and he start singing “Everything about you” I smiled and kiss his cheek.

-Next Morning-

-Niall P.O.V-

I woke up like at 8:00am it’s our last day at London, my princess still sleeping she looks so cute. I went up of bed trying to not wake up Glorianne I went to where the hotel phone was and order our breakfast so they bring it to our room. I look to the bed and Glorianne what getting up/

“Good Morning babe! How did you sleep?” I said.

“Good Morning honey! Great and you?” she said smiling.

“Did you want to go to the mall today?” I said smiling back at her.

“Yes!” she said jumping from the bed.

“Haha! Well go get ready breakfast is going to be here in any minute!” I said laughing.

She jumps from the bed and walk to her suitcase and took out a dress, I love how always she is wearing a dress she looks so delicate and beautiful. She make me feel like the luckiest guy on the universe and I love to see her smile and happy.

Well she went to the bathroom and I turned the TV on and 10 minutes later I hear the bathroom door getting open I quickly stare at the door when suddenly she get out of the bathroom looking stunning, I look her and stare at her.

“What?” she said smiling.

“You look really gorgeous princess” I said getting up from the bed.

“Thanks! Baby!” she said getting closer to me.

I kissed her and pull her closer to me. We were kissing like for 5 minutes when I hear someone knocking on the door, I smiled and pulled away.

“I’m coming!” I said running to the door.

“Here is your breakfast Mr. Horan have a lovely day.” The man said.

“Thanks have a lovely day too” I said. “Well here is your breakfast Mrs. Soon to be Horan” I said to her.

“Great I’m starving!” she said laughing. “Well Mr. Horan aren’t you going to have breakfast with me?” she said.

“Of course baby!”  I said sitting by her side.

We ate breakfast together and just to say that was the best breakfast of my life, we share food, I feed her and of course she feed me.

When we finish I went to get ready for the mall. I got ready and call a taxi when the taxi got to the hotel we went down and jump in the taxi, 20 minutes later we got to the mall. I bought her Starbucks and some dress she want from Forever 21. She was walking and suddenly we pass by Zales and she was looking the jewelry.

“Oh my gosh!” she said.

“What did you see babe?” I said hugging her from behind.

“Oh my gosh that ring is beautiful” she said without taking her eyes from the ring.

“Excuse me lady how much is the Diamond Accent Cluster Ring?” I said.

“$289.00” she said taking out the ring so Glorianne can see it.

“Can I try it?” she said with a really big smile.

“Yeah sure!” she said giving the ring to her.

“Oh my gosh look Niall imagine me having one of this when we get married!” she said looking the ring.

“Haha Yes babe I will buy you everything just to make you happy!” I said.

“Aw Niall! But I’m happy by only having you as my boyfriend I don’t need materials things, I love you Niall and I always will!” she said.

“I love you more baby!” I said kissing her.

She took off the ring and gives it to the lady. I just memorized the name of the ring because I’m buying it for her for our first anniversary. That would be perfect a promise ring.

- Hey beautiful readers thanks for reading this story!! :) oooh dont forget to vote please I love you all if you have suggestion for the story or chapter just message me or if you someone to talk you can message me too :) love you all xx :) bye bye!- att Glorianeee<3