t w e n t y - f i v e

C O L T O N  D R A K E

I honestly don't know why I wanted to throw this party in the first place I'm not enjoying myself at all. The moment I saw Tobias walk into the party uninvited I've been on edge all night.

Thank god Addy is in her room. But there's no telling what that boy will do.

Plus I don't want to get in another fight with that pussy. It'll just raise more suspicion with Ryan, he's already on my case enough about Addy and if I fight Tobias again, he'll probably question me even more.

God damn, that girl has always been the death of me. Always. She pushes my buttons in all the wrong way. She infuriates me. This snarky comments that come out of her smart mouth, make me want to scream at her, yet kiss her at the same time.

Fuck.

But then again my heart bloody melts when I remember how she took care of me while I was drunk. She thinks I was to out of it to remember. And I probably was, but this memory is vivid and I don't know why.

The way she'd huff in annoyance in the cutest way, while she dragged my limp body up the stairs. Tucking me into my bed, tracing the features of my face. I just wanted to reach out to her and do the same, but my body was to heavy to move.

What am I saying? Fuck I'm turn into such a pussy.

I continue to scan, the party, when my gaze lands on the stairs, I feel my blood start to boil. What the actual fuck.

Speaking of the devil. She's there, walking down the stairs in a tight top the hugs the top half of her body and a short skirt complimenting her long tan legs.

With her friend who I always forget the name of, but eye rapes me constantly, and him. Why is he always with her, I didn't like him when I first met him and I still don't.

I don't care if he's not a threat or whatever he's just annoying as hell. The way he throws it in my face, how much Addy can stand be around him more than me.

I watch them walk into the kitchen. I can feel the scowl on my face, who the hell does she think she is, she can't just leave her room and think she's not going to get caught.

The biggest smile is plastered on her face as she talks to her friends. Why is she so happy to be down here? She shouldn't be.

I push myself off the wall that I was leaning on trying not to spill my drink in the process, I go to go into the kitchen to confront her, but then I see Clayton walk to the drinks table.

"Hey!" I shout at him over the blaring music in the house. He's just done filling up a third drink. He turns around.

I just here him groan and roll his eyes. "Who the fuck do you think you are allowing Addy to come down here? You put if all people should know she's not allowed." I spit at him.

I'm so pissed. She can't be down here. She's not used to this stuff and being in this kind of environment, and the thought of her getting so drunk and some other guy touching makes me feel absolutely sick.

She's way too innocent, to be involved in Ryan and is fucked up parties

He groans again. I'm starting get annoyed at his reactions. He should be agreeing with me. not becoming fed up with me.