t e n

A D D I S O N P A R K E R

The mummur of voices echoes around me, everyone's talking about what happened yesterday, everyone's also got their own version of why it happened.

People are coming up with crazy reasons as to why Nora attacked me, when the don't actually realise how little I had done, me and Colton slept in the same bed, big fucking deal.

I had begged Ryan to not let me come to school to day but of course, he went on this massive lecture about how my education is important and how if I just get it over with now then I won't have to worry about it later.

So here I am. Elody isn't at school today since her and her parents up left to go to LA for a wedding. My only option was to face it alone.

I make my way towards my locker opening, it to grab my books I need for first period.

"Addison!" I look behind me to see clayton, making his way towards me, a small smile appears on my face when I see him.

He spins me around wrapping his arm around my shoulder, shutting my locker door after he knew I was sorted and slowly walking em towards my first class.

He has dark bags under his eyes, which isn't surprising, due to the fact that we were up pretty late last night texting, I was telling him about how he's the first boy my brothers semi-accepted before.

He was pretty proud of himself.

I smile up at him my neck hurting a little, considering every boy in my life is at least a foot taller than me, I'm constantly straining my neck to look up at them.

"What are you doing?" I ask, he just smiles, chuckling  nervously.

I raise my eyebrows at him very cautious and suspicious of his next move.

"Well you know, I realised we don't really know each other that well, and do you know what two people of the opposite sex do to get to know each other" -he gestures his hands towards the two of us- "they go on dates."

His grin spread even wider as his nerves start to settle in anticipating my answer, "smooth posey, I'd love to go on a date with you." I smile back at him trying to show him I genuinely want to go.

He pumps his fist in the air, "fuck yea, I'll pick up at eight tonight!" He leans in and leans a pecks my cheek, before flashing me a smile, skipping his way to his class.

I hear a scoff from behind me, I turn around to see Colton, disgust and disapproval aren't an emotion he's trying to hide currently.

He looks around scanning our surroundings, before he grabs my arm pulling me to the nearest empty room.

I don't bother to protest knowing that it
will make a scene I'll draw to much attention and also it wouldn't stop Colton anyways.

Colton manages to find and empty classroom near to where we were before.

He almost throws me in the room, I stumble trying to regain my balance, Colton locks the classroom door, turning back to me.

He quickly makes his way towards me decreasing the distance  between us, there's a small gap between both our bodies but if he took a step closer our heads would touch.