BTS (pt 1)

thank you to -MinNamjoonie- for requesting. this is to help with her upcoming story (which i will be checking out and so should you all) 💕💕💕💕💕💕✨

PART ONE OF ALL BOYS

You sigh, giving your mother a look of disappointment. She only smiles, holding your outstretched hand on the table. The disappointment setting in your heart makes you realise that this must be how she feels when she reads your report card.

"It won't be that bad, sweetie."

You scoff, setting the dreadful letter beside your intertwined hands. She always tries her best but sometimes her best can be her worst. Technically, it is your fault for getting kicked out of your old school and having to push your mother into the awful task of finding a school that would let you in.

"Ma, it's an all boys school! Why am I, an eighteen year old girl, going?" She folds her arms across her chest and you know it's a sure sign of argue-all-you-want-you're-still-going.

"Principal Choi is our friend. He would like to trial something and you needed a school. It's a perfect coincidence."

Reluctantly nodding, you stand, claiming that you'll be upstairs getting ready for the big day tomorrow. You'd already known of your school and visited the place but you should've looked it up instead of trusting your mother.

Stupid school not putting signs up

Now you're pretty much a gazelle in a building filled with hungry, horny lions.

You throw yourself back onto the bed, hand searching for your phone. After locating it, you quickly type the school into the search bar, hoping it will show you something you'll accept.

Welcome to Barthridge's Boys School!

Our school starts from year 12 and offers a University campus.

You curse, scrolling down the page to see some photos of a group of seven boys eating lunch. They all look like models and are apparently real students, according to the names listed below.

"Jeon Jungkook, Year 12. Kim Seokjin, third year acting major. Min Yoongi, third year music major. Kim Taehyung, first year acting. Park Jimin, first year dancing. Jung Hoseok, second year dancing. Kim Namjoon, second year business."

You smirk, closing the tab on your phone. A part of you wants to meet these boys but your mind is telling you that they might meet you first.

"Let's go destroy this boys school."