taehyung

The darkness swirls around your curled form on your couch, tendrils of inkling bleak reminders of your solitude. The silence echoing in your ears is the constant white noise that never shuts up. Your head swims in the fire burning inside, the only smouldering embers of a time where there had been other presences with you, around you, in you. But now, the void has been slowly filled with a cold, howling storm of fear that refused to ever let up.

You are completely and utterly alone in your mind, body, soul and most of all, entirely alone in the world.

taehyungie:

Y/N open the door now.

You scrutinise the message, confusion covering up most of the loneliness. It makes no sense for him to appear at your door without an hours notice but you get up anyway, abandoning the heat that kept you company.

He stands outside your door, wringing his hands together in frustration. His frantic eyes land on you the minute you stick your head out, running over your form to check for external injuries. He pushes the door open, slamming it shut behind him. The noise makes you flinch and you're about to tell him off when he wraps his arms around you.

Immediately, your engulfed in something warmer than the fire.

Love.

You snuggle into his chest, closing your eyes in content. He just stays there, letting you know that you aren't alone in a way that doesn't involve him flapping his gums.

It makes you appreciate him more. So much more that you lean up to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you, Kim Taehyung."