taehyung

"But come on! How messed up is that? They can't just expect me to follow every single rule they make up and be happy with my life. Key word, my! Why are parents so annoying?"

Taehyung takes a left, shrugging his shoulders at your exasperated question. Of course, as your best friend, he should be mad at your parents with you even though you come back with a problem almost every week. To be honest, it makes him laugh when your face goes red from yelling too much.

"I have a great idea! I'm going to be your dad now and your mom! I'll be your....dom! WAIT, SHIT NO!"

You fail at hiding your laughter and burst out into hysterics, slapping his arm as he blushes deep red. You stop when you can no longer breathe, wiping the tears off your cheeks.

"Daddy?" You question as a joke, hoping to get an amused reaction out of him. Instead, he abruptly pulls over on the side of the road and faces you with a look of pure seriousness.

"Never and I mean never do I ever want hear you call anyone daddy. Especially, not me. What I said was a mistake because I got too caught up in trying to cheer you up but it does not mean you can turn it into a sexual innuendo for your own pleasure. Got it?"

You nod, taken aback by the authority he had over you. Smirking, you tap him on the arm when he begins driving again.

"You do realise that your whole speech was pretty much being a dom, right?"